Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although Benitez fucked about a fair in his last couple of seasons at Liverpool I think if he had made some of the decisions Hodgson has made (terrible signings, playing Carragher at LB, Kyriakos up front, letting decent youngsters go to buy Konchesky) he would be getting absoltutely mauled by the media and everyone else.

As hilarious as their predicament is it was a bad result for us since there's no way Liverpool won't finish below us whereas Blackpool will be fighting for survival come the business end of the season.

Edited by alex

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has been quizzed by cops..after breaking into a WOMEN’S PRISON.

The bad-boy Italy star, a £24m summer buy from Inter Milan, figured in a series of controversial on and off-field incidents ­during his time in Serie A.

Balotelli, sidelined after knee surgery, has now sprung a jailhouse shock in Italy after driving his ­Mercedes into the grounds of Brescia women’s prison.

The 20-year-old and his brother Enock, 17, were grilled for half an hour ­before being released.

Brescia jail officer ­Calogero Lo Presti said: “We saw a high-powered ­Mercedes coupé come through the gate with two lads on board, and after a few minutes we realised Balotelli was one of them.

“They were questioned for 30 minutes to get their details and by the end both were frightened. ­Balotelli said he was sorry.

“They said they had seen the gate was open, and went in without knowing that you need special permission to visit a jail.

“They added they were specially curious at the fact it was a women’s prison.”

Edited by Barney

Revelations from Hleb.

Birmingham midfielder Alexander Hleb says that moving to St Andrew's from Barcelona this summer was a backwards step and has criticised the team's long-ball style.

:(

Another big team comes to Windsor and fails, good point for our wee team. Rode our luck for most of the match, Healy should have had us 1 up at the break.

Pirlo still an outstanding player, head and shoulders above everyone on the Italian team.

RoI waited until they went 3-0 down before deciding to start playing. Very poor performance.

Caught a couple of minutes of the NI game before half-time, seemed to be a great atmosphere.

RoI waited until they went 3-0 down before deciding to start playing. Very poor performance.

Caught a couple of minutes of the NI game before half-time, seemed to be a great atmosphere.

we're depressingly one dimensional, why is Kilbane still playing for us, why was Paul Green ever called up, why is there no Seamus Coleman, argh frustration

Worst hour of football Ive seen us play for a long time. I thought Green was ok, personally. The Russians movement/technique was a joy to watch at times.

Atmosphere was amazing for all but about 20 minutes. Friday night football is great.

Indeed and why does Gibson not get to start...

flicked between both games, least republic went for a win, Northern ireland played for the point and celebrated like they'd qualified

Nothing wrong with playing for a draw against one of the top sides in the group, created a (very) few chances in Healy and Davis, and probably could have had a penalty. Italy created loads of chances but thier finishing was awful, Taylor only made two decent saves the whole game.

Brighton v Bournemouth is on the telly here and as much as I'd like Kazenga Lua Lua to make our first team, he's looking way to lightweight and like a dumb footballer. Now Bournemouth are no Man U but he keeps getting caught out by their defenders and keeps doing the same thing over and over. Doesn't bode well.

edit: and then the little bastid scores an absolute cracker!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sammynb

Gibson and Coleman not starting seemed a bit odd. Especially Gibson.

Trappatoni has said it's because he doesn't play enough, not being funny but getting the odd game for man.u still puts him ahead of someone playing regulary for derby..especially when he's a decent looking player who can score from midfield, something we seriously lack now.

Ireland need a new McGrath at the back and a new Version of Quinn up front to make that team anywhere near a threat to the decent sides.

Highlight of the night was Sky picking up on Shay going ballistic at the defense at a freekick with swear words flying everywhere :(

Thats the thing though, Glenn Whelan (who I dont have a major problem with) has played less for Stoke this season than Gibson has for Man U, and far less than Coleman for Everton.

Decided to get off my arse and go watch my local Non League team today, well worth it!

Nowt like turning up at 3pm on a Saturday and paying on the turnstile.

Darlo R.A 3 - 1 Hepburn

Decided to get off my arse and go watch my local Non League team today, well worth it!

Nowt like turning up at 3pm on a Saturday and paying on the turnstile.

Darlo R.A 3 - 1 Hepburn

Going to watch RA in a couple of weeks at Northallerton. Should be a thriller.