Other games

Park Life

Gary Neville casually mentions that a win for Liverpool "will get them closer to Chelsea", conveniently forgetting the two sides placed between Liverpool and Chelsea in the table. We're still a nothing club watched by two men and a dog in a primative northern backwater out there in media land. Suits me fine at the moment.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Neville casually mentions that a win for Liverpool "will get them closer to Chelsea", conveniently forgetting the two sides placed between Liverpool and Chelsea in the table. We're still a nothing club watched by two men and a dog in a primative northern backwater out there in media land. Suits me fine at the moment.

There's been times when the media have totally loved us tbh.

Yeah but would it not been more accurate to mention Newcastle as the team they would get closest to tonight? He maybe was referring to the champs league place but we are seen asa bit of an irrelevance despite what the league table says. Lawrenson said we won't finish in the top 7 on saturday in his column in the mirror even though we've not been out the top 6 hardly all season.

Liverpool have clearly stated ambitions to qualify for the CL, not beat us into 5th. I know what you're saying but getting to 4th is what they are striving for. If we finish top 6th this year, next year we will be considered a target for other teams to beat if we manage to get up there again. Until then, it's not clear to everyone how good we are, if you see what I mean?

lol oops a daisy not something you see everyday on the pitch a puddy cat lol. maybe it heard about suarez racial comments and thought il teach him a lesson haha

Edited by DEADMAN

Bale did well to turn that on target

though Im sure J69 is thinking "how did he possibly have time to think 'Im going to jump up and flip this through my legs with my right towards goal' he mustve done it by accident"

Bale did well to turn that on target

though Im sure J69 is thinking "how did he possibly have time to think 'Im going to jump up and flip this through my legs with my right towards goal' he mustve done it by accident"

I once scored a back heel volley into the roof of the net at 7 a side and I'm fucking shit at football so I'm fairly sure Gareth Bale can do it. :lol:

(It may have been an accident)

"that wouldve been fairytale stuff"

aye the bloke coming back from 2 bans, one for racially abusing a fellow professional scores on his return...fairytale

fucking bellend