Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man United fans singing a good bit.

However singing ''going out'' at Derby just makes me want Derby to beat the smug bastards.

see that apparent offside, flag went up literally 5 seconds from ronaldos run

I've been impressed with that Gibson lad like. ronaldo has been poor today, Savage has been more than capable of holding him

young and has a profitable resale value.

i expect dennis to nearly sign him in the summer.

Some awful camera angles also, not easy on the eye to say the least!

Two more points whilst im on topic, 1) Why didnt the bbc advertise this match? I only stumbled accross it during my hourly freeview scroll and luckily for me i struck gold, surely this game is hugely appealing to football fans therefore lots would like to watch it. 2) Did anybody notice the moving advertisement board behind Mourinho's head during one of his press conferences? I do hope we dont get them in England, the board alone also made me a victim of motion sickness but that coupled with JFK i feel would be almost too much to take!!

2) Did anybody notice the moving advertisement board behind Mourinho's head during one of his press conferences? I do hope we dont get them in England, the board alone also made me a victim of motion sickness but that coupled with JFK i feel would be almost too much to take!!

I thought it was the camera moving?

2) Did anybody notice the moving advertisement board behind Mourinho's head during one of his press conferences? I do hope we dont get them in England, the board alone also made me a victim of motion sickness but that coupled with JFK i feel would be almost too much to take!!

I thought that to start with but after a while i figured it couldnt be the camera moving as seemed focused on one part of Mourinho's head. But when it showed a shot from further back in the room it was clear that it was the board going around.

But that would mean Mourinho was on a motorised seat moving horizontally with the camera across a really long advertising board. and that would just be silly

But that would mean Mourinho was on a motorised seat moving horizontally with the camera across a really long advertising board. and that would just be silly

I didn't say the camera was moving horizontally did I?

How annoying is that above camera thing the Producer kept switching too. Almost as bad as the side camera they stay on for French coverage.

Dont know where the BBC got their feed from as Sky Sport Italy were covering the game as well and that was in wide screen

How annoying is that above camera thing the Producer kept switching too. Almost as bad as the side camera they stay on for French coverage.

Dont know where the BBC got their feed from as Sky Sport Italy were covering the game as well and that was in wide screen

i thought it looked good.

I watched Celtic v Rangers yesterday, and there's a few things I will say about it. Firstly, the atmosphere was abysmal, Celtic barely sang one song all day, there was just nothing, the so called greatest supporters in the world don't like it when they're not 3-0 up at half time, I've heard better atmospheres at the reserves let alone Newcastle v Sunderland, overhyped and overstated wank. Secondly, and I don't mean to offend Scottish readers, I accept Newcastle are shit, I accept that, but we would win the SPL with our current team by 20 points, that is what a disgusting standard it is, they should sue the clubs under the trades description act, no quality, and what glimmers there was, was entirely stifled by tactical restraints. Waste of time. I can't emphasise enough what nobody clubs they are.