Other games

Park Life

Technological advances now mean that cameras are no longer required to move only along a straight line. I know, I was shocked myself.

So was it going in circles to create this effect? I would have thought if the adverts were moving horizontally, and you thought it was the camera that was actually moving, it stands to reason that it would be moving along a horizontal axis in a straight line :D

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technological advances now mean that cameras are no longer required to move only along a straight line. I know, I was shocked myself.

So was it going in circles to create this effect? I would have thought if the adverts were moving horizontally, and you thought it was the camera that was actually moving, it stands to reason that it would be moving along a horizontal axis in a straight line :D

I assumed it was moving in a semi-circular motion and as Mourinho was moving his head a lot it was hard to tell whether it was the camera or the boards that were moving. Now that we've established that I was wrong and that you're an argumentative fuckwit can we please move on? :)

''Villa Park is almost silent, sitting in anticipation rather than encouragement''

That's one of our problems, we wait for the players to do something before we start cheering again, rather than it being the other way round. Our fans outside the Holte End are quite poor if i'm totally honest. We get it rocking pre-game and when theres something to cheer about but theres not a real constant noise coming from us.

We should of won tonight. Dissapointed, we outplayed them and were the better team. Hopeful we can beat them in Moscow.

I assumed it was moving in a semi-circular motion and as Mourinho was moving his head a lot it was hard to tell whether it was the camera or the boards that were moving. Now that we've established that I was wrong and that you're an argumentative fuckwit can we please move on? :D

ok :icon_lol:

Who's gonna watch the Big Cup game of Inter vs. Man U?

It starts at 4.30 in the morning over here, so I usually wouldn't bother watching a non-Toon game at such an hour.

However, I think that Mourinho's team has the capability to rip Man U's throat out, chew it, spit it out and then stamp on it.

I want to see someone wipe the smug smile off the prize cunt that is Sir Fergie. :mellow:

As such, it has become required viewing.

The Italians have a high sense of opinion of themselves. They still believe, many of them, that SA is the greatest league in the world. That notion is a complete joke. Arrogant cunts. Tonight I expect Man Utd and Arsenal to piss on these weak nobody teams, and as such I firmly hope they fuck them, cowardly nation of facist, useless, white flag waving cunts, any Italians reading this unlucky.