Other games

Park Life

He's done class this season like.

The right amount of luck and ability.

I've always thought he was a bit underrated as when he's given a chance and a run of games he scores goals at premiership level. Charlton were hardly world beaters and i think he was about 1 in 2 for them, so i wasn't surprised at all he's doing well now, which is a shame!

I have always rated him and was convinced we were going to sign him last January to keep us up. Obviously at the time forgetting for a moment we had fucking idiots in charge...

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome goal.

Awesome?? Fuck me, Tom, it was good, but not that good.

Nice to see both sides wearing the same colour shorts, without any problem. There have been moves recently where refs (of maybe higher) have decreed that same colour shorts will cause problems!!

I wont mention the empty seats. Ooops, I already have. It's not as if they're the richest club in the world, challenging for top four with a team of stars, though is it. Citeh, the best supported club in the history of football. FACT!

Currently watching Inter Milan play a foreign team I have never heard of.

Who actually look alright in the first 5 minutes. :lol:

They're only the Russian champions. :o

OK, I realise I might be betraying my Guardian-reading roots by saying that I've read several articles about them in The Fiver, but come on, they can't be that obscure? :scratchchin:

I'm sure everyone on Tootastic is an expert on Russian football like.

At least I admitted my short comings unlike some doyles on here are unable to do.

To be fair, a lot of people do know about Rubin Kazan.

I'm sure everyone on Tootastic is an expert on Russian football like.

At least I admitted my short comings unlike some doyles on here are unable to do.

To be fair, a lot of people do know about Rubin Kazan.

I'm with Tom on this one cos i'd never heard of them either!!

The team was also previously called "Iskra" from 1958 to 1964 and then "Rubin-TAN" from 1992 to 1993.

Founded in 1958 (we had won all of our major domestic honours by this point), having only ever won the league once and they have had three different names :lol:

Famous as fuck.

They have only spent 6 seasons in the top flight man :o