Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic results. Lets hope we build on the weekend and capitalise on tonight. QPR won't be easy though.

at home though, I'd back us against anyone in this league at SJP

Fantastic results. Lets hope we build on the weekend and capitalise on tonight. QPR won't be easy though.

at home though, I'd back us against anyone in this league at SJP

Absolutely, but QPR are on a decent run and seem to be full of goals. We should handle them but I'm sure it won't be a walkover.

Preston will be looking to bounce back on Saturday after tonights defeat and The Baggies are wobbling, 6 points from these two home games would be just brilliant!

Lets not get carried away with ourselves.

One game at a time, it's a very long season!

Yup ... if we're like this come, say, end of December, I'll start to chill the top-shelf bottle of sparkling.

Not to say that I'm not chuffed at the moment with results.

I'll be concerned if we're 12 points clear by Christmas... I'm just saying Fate is a cruel cruel ex-girlfriend with a sharp pair of crimping shears

:lol:

if i recall, we finished 2nd that year. would still be enough to take us up!!

:scratchchin::o:panic:

We seem to be playing after everyone else on a weekly basis at the moment. Why did we not play last night for instance?

We asked for home games mid week to be on a Wednesday.

Hmmm, why was that ?

Dunno, someone else on here mentioned it.

We seem to be playing after everyone else on a weekly basis at the moment. Why did we not play last night for instance?

We asked for home games mid week to be on a Wednesday.

Hmmm, why was that ?

As far as I know we always have done - not sure if theres a logical reason.

I remember a few years ago when the Mackems switched to a Tuesday as their preference - at that time (and probably now) all the "big" teams played on a Wednesday and I remember a bit of piss taking on that note.

I'll be concerned if we're 12 points clear by Christmas... I'm just saying Fate is a cruel cruel ex-girlfriend with a sharp pair of crimping shears

:o

if i recall, we finished 2nd that year. would still be enough to take us up!!

:scratchhead::panic::scratchhead:

I don't like finishing second :scratchchin: just ask your missus.

:lol: