Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still 7 points ahead which is nice, hopefully pick up a few points on them again this weekend and then its three games in 7 days which could potentially see a lot of change

''Your Support is Fucking shit'' rings around at Old Trafford.

I'm not sure who from like but there's 75k there probably but then again numbers isn't always ''support''.

This season I have found myself detesting Liverpool.

I hope the fuckers do as bad as possible.

I thought that to begin with. But I'm now thinking it might be better if they pull out of the nosedive (only slightly mind) so Rafa doesn't get sacked. The longer he stays there the better imo :lol:

This season I have found myself detesting Liverpool.

I hope the fuckers do as bad as possible.

I thought that to begin with. But I'm now thinking it might be better if they pull out of the nosedive (only slightly mind) so Rafa doesn't get sacked. The longer he stays there the better imo :lol:

I just think they are horrible twats, proper scummy bastards.

This has literally just come on, previously they were an irritation but right now I have a serious hatred for them.

Oh and :

2104: GOALFLASH Sunderland 0-2 Aston Villa (Milner)

2123: GOAL Bolton 1-0 West Ham (Lee)

2123: GOAL Man Utd 3-0 Wolves

2122: RED CARD Sunderland (Cana)

That Cana does sound like he's going for the rrecord for cards per game this season! Dowie watching the game said he got the yellow after 2 daft tackles and then did the 3rd which could even have been a straight red.

And Cattermole is the same, does a good job but is a dirty bastard!

ManU or Chewsee

Arsenal

Aston Villa....

...at the top of the Prem this season. I could just about handle that. To see Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) and Liverpool fail this season would be most entertaining to me :lol:

2123: GOAL Bolton 1-0 West Ham (Lee)

2123: GOAL Man Utd 3-0 Wolves

2122: RED CARD Sunderland (Cana)

That Cana does sound like he's going for the rrecord for cards per game this season! Dowie watching the game said he got the yellow after 2 daft tackles and then did the 3rd which could even have been a straight red.

And Cattermole is the same, does a good job but is a dirty bastard!

Dirty word. :lol:

Watford in bother

Watford close to administration

Watford Football Club stands on the brink of administration following demands from creditors.

The Championship side's parent company, Watford Leisure, has been asked to pay back £4.9m in loans before the close of business on Wednesday.

On Tuesday, several senior board members resigned at the company's AGM, and its shares have now been suspended.

The board warned that the company may be put into administration if "a funding solution" is not found.

beeb