Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1657: Mark Hughes claps every corner of the City of Manchester Stadium, waves to the City fans and then departs down the tunnel. Forgive me, but that looked like a farewell.

1657: Mark Hughes shakes hands with former Manchester United team-mate Steve Bruce - will that be his last act as City boss? He isn't smiling, which might be something do to with an apparent 1930 GMT announcement at Eastlands. Will try to get more on that asap.

Can't stand Mark Hughes. Can't stand Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!). But it shows how much class the club has if the manager they have lined up (Mancini until the summer, I hear) was watching the game whilst the current manager was still in charge.

Co-commentator for the Arse - 'ull game: Joe Royle :(<_<:lol:

Joe Royle is shit isn't he

not one thing hes said hasnt been a cliché in some way and was abolsutely talking through his arse about having sympathy for hulls players regarding arsenals goal, cracking freekick and it was a foul on Diaby any game any where any time

hunts an odious little twat anarl

Edited by Andrew

Thought I would catch up on the Nufc.com Xmas calendar.

I have never seen this from Beardsley, what a goal! :icon_lol:

Can't believe you've not seen that before Tom. Possibly my favourite goal of all time.

Seconded <_< It's one of the most broadcast clips of 1980s NUFC.

Tell you which goal I'd forgotten about, the one that Mirandinha scored against Everton in 1987 - bullet header which is featured on this clip (scroll to 1.40)

Tell you which goal I'd forgotten about, the one that Mirandinha scored against Everton in 1987 - bullet header which is featured on this clip (scroll to 1.40)

Good call. I was in the crowd for that - it was Smooth Operator's birthday party. :icon_lol: