Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8450335.stm

wenger tells injured players to cheat...

tbf the game then should have been stopped the instant denilson hit the ground, that fact it wasn't is a disgrace IMO

you dont fall down like that unmarked on the ball no one near you unless something is really wrong, it could have been Foé or Puerta all over again which, thankfully, it wasn't

Was gutted that BBurn were playing away today. Been at Ewood park this evening in the executive suite, with a great view over the pitch. Would have been great to be able to watch some football in the breaks between courses!

It all fits:

It is destiny,

Toon getting relegated,

Starved of success,

Legends come and gone,

Club being destroyed,

Promotion is the priority,

3rd round, two of the top four teams (from last season atleast) are out,

Newcastle owning 3-0 easy mode,

It's in the bag lads.

Edited by Attain

I was doing a happy jig around my girlfriend's living room after extra time and then when the NUFC highlights were on.

Have that you scouse bastards, Shane Long of all people. :icon_lol: I still hope they tear up his contract though the useless twat.

Christ I'm thick ;) I got my names mixed up with that pic of Torres up above. I was thinking Shane Long is the guy Steve Coogan does, but I've just remembered it's Paul Calf. However, I think calling Fernando Torres Paul Calf is rather good (despite the lack of tash) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

Best thing about the whole thing for me was the best side won. At 9 times out of 10 in a situation like that Liverpool's lucky goal just before half time would have been enough. Again, even after the late penalty (which was a pen imo) you'd normally expect Reading to sit back in extra time after all they gave but they were the better side then even. Great winning goal as well. Classic FA Cup tie.