Other games

Park Life

Everton v Liverpool should be canny tonight... potential for extra time and pens as well.

8pm on ITV.

Can't decide who I want to win this one - if Liverpool lose there'll be the chance to wind the girlfriend's dad up big time.

On the other hand, I fucking hate Everton

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton v Liverpool should be canny tonight... potential for extra time and pens as well.

8pm on ITV.

Can't decide who I want to win this one - if Liverpool lose there'll be the chance to wind the girlfriend's dad up big time.

On the other hand, I fucking hate Everton

When I'm in that situation I just they kick the shite out of each other with 3 or 4 red cards... :lol:

fucking ITV!

Been on 110 minutes this lads, they're never gonna score, shall we stick an Andrex ad on in the middle of ET?

Aye gan on, I love them puppies!

GOAAAAAAAL!

:lol:

Edited by trophyshy

fucking ITV!

Been on 110 minutes this lads, they're never gonna score, shall we stick an Andrex ad on in the middle of ET?

Aye gan on, I love them puppies!

GOAAAAAAAL!

:lol:

Monumental fuck up from that lot - FA Cup football will be back with the BBC before you know it.

Loved the way Steve Rider kept calling it 'Technical problems' - no you twat, someone pressed the ad buttons at the wrong time and it blew up in your face :D

City v Boro game a bit too close for mu liking. Need a City win at all costs.

Shay keeping City in it TBH.

Man City are dazzling the fans with step-overs, back-heels, twists and turns... in the meantime their scoreboard attendant has dozed off.

They've got a bunch of midgets up front (Bellamy, Wright-Phillips and Robinho, with Noddy/Ireland getting up there as well). Anytime a ball is crossed in, it must be like the land of the giants for them.

Needed that result, even though it leaves a sour taste to get help from Bellamy and City. Surely Southgate can't have much longer? And Alves is absolute crap as I've said before.

Have to say this is the 3rd time I've seen him and he's been crap every time.

Given man of the match by a mile according the radio :lol:

Radio isn't wrong, though Alves's finishing should have been better so helped him with the saves.