Other games

Park Life

Reserves 0-2 up at the Mackems apparently. Ranger and Lovelyhands.

Edit: Down to 10 men, Xisco sent off for kicking a Mackem player. Lets be honest we've all thought about doing it.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserves 0-2 up at the Mackems apparently. Ranger and Lovelyhands.

Edit: Down to 10 men, Xisco sent off for kicking a Mackem player. Lets be honest we've all thought about doing it.

Sol is playing fwiw

1-3, Xisco will miss three games Blackpool, Stoke and Chelsea In Carling Cup.

A sponsor from the SOL hoardings: 154581763-dd104a317a331611e168d821780146bf.4c7d5f40-scaled.jpg

you get full ban for res games?

He will surely miss reserve games too?

For some reason I don't think it works that way. Quick look on google didn't help.

I think it's just a case of the player being unavailable for first team football while he's serving his reserves suspension and vice versa.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Mackem mate honestly just said "The geordie boys are right there is only one titus bramble and he was outstanding against the billionaires on sunday. Bargain of the summer at 1m."

I've asked him to note the time and date he said that. :jesuswept:

From reading over on SMB, the mackem fans were chanting:

to campbell it was "he's big , he black , he likes it up his crack" and like i said earlier, "i would rather be a paki than a mag"

And apparently some of our fans got a kicking after the game as well, this of course may just be wishful thinking on their part knowing that lot!

But the racist chanting, i'm sure we'll see a full page article by Louise Taylor tomorrow since she hates this sort of thing so much and as a journalist she'd never be biassed or hide stuff done by her favourites, now would she!!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

to campbell it was "he's big , he black , he likes it up his crack" and like i said earlier, "i would rather be a paki than a mag"

And apparently some of our fans got a kicking after the game as well, this of course may just be wishful thinking on their part knowing that lot!

I left with a minute to go, all I saw was toon fans taking the piss plenty OB about though. Probs 700-1000 toon fans, was a canny night, I bet the mackems wouldn't bring 200 here. Tell you what he hasn't really shown it in proper games yet, I'm not exaggerating tonight, Nile Ranger looked absolutely class, I'm not exaggerating he was outstanding, touch, skill, vision, the lot. Andy Reid's still a fat bastard by the way, and the mackem second string would get relegated from the conference honestly. They had a little number 7 in midfield ginger hair, fuck knows what his name is but he made Fumaca's passing look like Glenn Hoddle's.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Another pathetic thing from last night, the toon fans ripped a seat out and it got passed round the away end like a trophy. Was charvatastic last night like. Mackem beer £3.10 a bottle cheaper than wors too.

I left with a minute to go, all I saw was toon fans taking the piss plenty OB about though. Probs 700-1000 toon fans, was a canny night, I bet the mackems wouldn't bring 200 here. Tell you what he hasn't really shown it in proper games yet, I'm not exaggerating tonight, Nile Ranger looked absolutely class, I'm not exaggerating he was outstanding, touch, skill, vision, the lot. Andy Reid's still a fat bastard by the way, and the mackem second string would get relegated from the conference honestly. They had a little number 7 in midfield ginger hair, fuck knows what his name is but he made Fumaca's passing look like Glenn Hoddle's.

Mackem kid at work (canny lad btw) reckoned Ranger was different class.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He's reet. I trult believe the mackems as people, a club and city, think of themselves as beneath us, more than we think we're above them by the way.

Disagree on Ameobi. The guy's built like a brick shithouse and defenders fear him. When he's warming up on the touchline it affects the mentality of the players because they know he'll be coming on and he doesn't muck about. He knows where the goal is.

Ranger's hold up play is good but he seems to struggle a bit with confidence in front of goal when he's in the first team (see Nil Ranger last season). I think he'd do better starting up front if we have injuries or in the CC and building his confidence that way. Don't forget Shola has played in the top echelons of the game (europe etc), he has the experience of four or five Nile Rangers and that doesn't count for nothing. Also Lovenkrands is probably a better option from the bench, tidy finisher.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt