Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Now fuck this international crap, I want real football again!

Completely agree. They really need to abolish the international break. I have zero interest in watching some overhyped cunts underperform hundreds of miles away in our cuntish capital.

Its not the manager, its the lack of creativity in the england side. Way too many workers, and not enough artists...

Compared to who though? I think the FIFA rankings are fair enough, in two weeks time we'll be fifth, that's based on international results, NOT OPINIONS, results. What do people want from England? 5th-7th will always be our level. Maybe we should look at Norway's techniques eh??? Even Bobby Gould and Tony Pulis would say you play too many long balls.

Congrats to the Irish on here.

Sweden were shite against England. Won't be a pleasant summer with that kind of performances.

England Reserves mate. We should've been 3 or 4-0 up at half time. At least eight of them tonight should get no where near the pitch next year.

Edited by McFaul

Its not the manager, its the lack of creativity in the england side. Way too many workers, and not enough artists...

Compared to who though? I think the FIFA rankings are fair enough, in two weeks time we'll be fifth, that's based on international results, NOT OPINIONS, results. What do people want from England? 5th-7th will always be our level. Maybe we should look at Norway's techniques eh??? Even Bobby Gould and Tony Pulis would say you play too many long balls.

tbh stevie i'm reasonably sure you were slating the rankings before when the usa were high flyers.

how quickly people forget the big dreams of last summer when it all went horribly wrong, 2 draws and 1 win, then a humping off the only decent side you played really.

It'd do you lads no harm if the media didn't hype it up with the contender bollocks every tournament and took a bit of the underdog humility.

Always the same :)

tenner on rooney being compared to Messi within 10minutes of englands first game (even if he's not playing)

They altered the rankings to make USA and Mexico appear more realistic. FWIW, I think USA would easily be in the top 16 teams in Europe. Good result last night for them, and they had France all over on Friday by all accounts.

I agree we need to go in to 2012 with no expectations, we're unbeaten this calendar year, but we're not flowing as we should and he has no idea what his best side is. The last two last four showings we had we went in there, with the press saying we're worse than Scotland, and we should've won both tournaments in 90 and 96 in the end, and would have done if we could take penalties.

Capello was a good manager.... in Italy. He is not interested in English culture, learning the language, or even attending games up North. How successful are we going to be with the man who once told Ronaldo (proper one) he had the face of a penis?

Mama mia shoot the goal Terry bellissimo perfecto uno momento taxy dodgy si si senor

The bloke's a pillock, and vastly overpaid to boot.

Capello was a good manager.... in Italy. He is not interested in English culture, learning the language, or even attending games up North. How successful are we going to be with the man who once told Ronaldo (proper one) he had the face of a penis?

Mama mia shoot the goal Terry bellissimo perfecto uno momento taxy dodgy si si senor

The bloke's a pillock, and vastly overpaid to boot.

I think he's been taking the piss for a while now and doesn't really give a fuck which the players must pick up on. That's not me saying the manager is the only problem by any means btw.

Chelsea better bring this same wank defence to St James next home match, they are looking utter shite at the moment and Luiz is an accident waiting to happen most of the time. I'd back us to score past them at home every time whoever we have in the team.

Chelsea better bring this same wank defence to St James next home match, they are looking utter shite at the moment and Luiz is an accident waiting to happen most of the time. I'd back us to score past them at home every time whoever we have in the team.

I think we have a chance in both games! Man Utd looking far from impressive, though it would be so bloody typical for them to get back into form against us. With Tiote and Cabaye back together and Ben Arfa hopefully building on yesterday's performance it could be a very interesting game at Old Trafford. Seems a bit harsh on poor Raylor but the thought of him against Nani or Young is scary though and probably the area where we might come undone.

Given dropping a bollock there. The defender didn't touch it

Nicest you can be is to say the defender put him off, but yeah, he should have been screaming for that to be left anyway.

Stays the same I win £30 on the half-time result, so I won't complain.

He's never opened his mouth in his entire career like for all of his shot stopping qualities. Whispering Shay Given tbf.

Probably got a mouthful of shame and betrayal :cuppa: