Other games

Park Life

Bollocks! 1-0 to Blackburn.

Ah well, it wasn't the most critical game of the weekend. Mackems, Boro & Hull lost. That's good enough for us (so long as we win!)

We'll concede a last minute equaliser tomorrow night knowing us.

Now do Pompey have any central defenders that are ex mags, like Wigan and Stoke had........

Distin....

:aussie: I know mate.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks! 1-0 to Blackburn.

Ah well, it wasn't the most critical game of the weekend. Mackems, Boro & Hull lost. That's good enough for us (so long as we win!)

We'll concede a last minute equaliser tomorrow night knowing us.

Now do Pompey have any central defenders that are ex mags, like Wigan and Stoke had........

Distin....

:aussie: I know mate.

:alex:

Blackburn fans are singing 'cheer up Alan Shearer'

Wankers

I can't think of a better player to play for Blackburn to be honest.

Nathan Blake?

This is where Sam is happy.....battling it out at the bottom of the table.

His one chance to manage a big club with a desire to actually play football and he was found out. Totally bottled it.

He knows it, we know it and the likes of Man U, Arse, Chelsea, Liverpool and England have clearly seen him for exactly what he is.

A spoiler.

A man with no passion for the beautiful game. A man who thinks that £40 is a small price to pay for watching grown men hoofing the ball into the air and hoping someone scores. A man who thinks that breaking up play is as valid a pursuit as watching somebody running at the opposition knowing that he represents the hope and passion of every single supporter. He is a man devoid of romance. Bereft of artistry. A jacket potato on a tray of sushi. :aussie:

I couldn't give a shit if Blackburn stay up or go down finish 7th. I would rather be relegated than have that dullard in charge of our side.

Well Snakey we did it! We beat Burton and are in the play offs! What a game, Burton promote as champs, but they were really lucky. Did you watch it?

EDIT: Oops, sorry just read your message! I might have guessed you'd be watching the mighty Gulls!

Edited by Toonraider

Blackburn fans are singing 'cheer up Alan Shearer'

Wankers

I can't think of a better player to play for Blackburn to be honest.

Thats because there never has been one. Good luck tomorrow, Boro Baggies and Hull will go down, keep the faith!!

Would I be right in saying that if we don't beat Boro, we're down? We wont beat Liverpool or Villa away from home and it looks like we need 6 points from 3 home games(minimum) to keep us up.

Thanks mate :aussie:

What do you think of them taking the piss out of Shearer?

Nob heads!!

Aye I agree.

Other than that your lads made some decent noise today.

Thanks mate :aussie:

What do you think of them taking the piss out of Shearer?

Nob heads!!

Aye I agree.

Other than that your lads made some decent noise today.

I have lost my fookin voice!!

Its about time we had some atmosphere though.

Good luck tomorrow.

See you at Sid James's next season hopefully - its always a top weekend away, unlike Sunderland!"!

Guest Stevie

Birmingham did me yesterday for £351, and now Sevilla are doing me for £105. Got one treble left this weekend, Inter, Marseille and Atletico. Real Madrid have been fuckin tremendous here, they're a despicable club if you ask me, in La Liga they're unbeaten in about 20 games under Ramos and they're chasing him cos of the Liverpool game. They're going have to face facts that they're not as good as the English sides at present, because the top end of English football is like a hybrid Anglo-Continental style. After Heysel we needed to adapt, it took us ten years, but we got there as a nation in terms of tactical importance. The top English sides and for a country who's teams totally relied on heart it's surprising but now our sides are tactically the best in the world. What the Premiership has added is a mixture of being tactically aware on the defensive side, and animal like speed on the attack, that is the reason the top sides have pulled away in my view, and Real Madrid have to adapt like we did if they want to progress in Europe, and sacking the manager every two minutes isn't going to help matters.

Quite a lot of noise, but the drums are annoying.

These drums and 'bands' should be banned from all football grounds. Anyone caught doing it should have a crossbow bolt shot through their head as punishment.

As for Blackburn, £15 for adults £10 juniors was the cost today. Pretty good effort to get the punters in.

Birmingham did me yesterday for £351, and now Sevilla are doing me for £105. Got one treble left this weekend, Inter, Marseille and Atletico. Real Madrid have been fuckin tremendous here, they're a despicable club if you ask me, in La Liga they're unbeaten in about 20 games under Ramos and they're chasing him cos of the Liverpool game. They're going have to face facts that they're not as good as the English sides at present, because the top end of English football is like a hybrid Anglo-Continental style. After Heysel we needed to adapt, it took us ten years, but we got there as a nation in terms of tactical importance. The top English sides and for a country who's teams totally relied on heart it's surprising but now our sides are tactically the best in the world. What the Premiership has added is a mixture of being tactically aware on the defensive side, and animal like speed on the attack, that is the reason the top sides have pulled away in my view, and Real Madrid have to adapt like we did if they want to progress in Europe, and sacking the manager every two minutes isn't going to help matters.

Did Athletico get hammered last week, Stevie?

Quite a lot of noise, but the drums are annoying.

These drums and 'bands' should be banned from all football grounds. Anyone caught doing it should have a crossbow bolt shot through their head as punishment.

As for Blackburn, £15 for adults £10 juniors was the cost today. Pretty good effort to get the punters in.

they done a deal too, Darwen end lower tear (away end) £20 for an adult for last 3 games of the season, 25k there today

Cheap as chips!

Ashley should look at the empty seats and take note.

Then again £24 for Middlesbrough and the same for Fulham isn't the end of the world.

Cheap as chips!

Ashley should look at the empty seats and take note.

Then again £24 for Middlesbrough and the same for Fulham isn't the end of the world.

Feel yourself lucky fella.