Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea to play Arsenal in between the barca games, Liverpool away (aye, the dippers are shite but those sort of games they usually turn up at).... they will drop points i reckon.

edit: I know this doesn't make the first goal today any easier to accept.

Edited by ADP

our fixtures up til the chelsea game

Bolton H

Stoke H

Wigan A

Chelsea A

Chelseas up to playing us

Fulham A

Spurs A

Barcelona H

Arsenal A

Barcelona A

QPR H

Newcastle H

that is a lot of games for them, and a fair number of hard ones

oh dear, tell me the ref didnt book anyone for complaining at least? looked like he was getting his cards out at one point

I thought he was going to get the card out but he didnt. To be fair they all had a valid arguement, the linesman stitched em up like a kipper

nice to see Martinez with some radgie rhetoric. Often feel like he is too much of a nice guy to be successful. Im a fan of him as a manager big time, and in times like today you want your manager to come out and tell it like it is. Good on him for doing so today.

That was the equivalent of a Martinez meltdown today in the post match. Got a lot of time for the guy (if not his club), one of the few true gents of the Premiership.

Chelsea can go and fuck themselves.

I fucking love watching a Liverpool manager whinging about a penalty not given at Anfield - nearly 50 years of the red shirt rule (Anfield sub-paragraph) you absolute fucking cunt.