Other games

Park Life

Considering a round of golf is 20 quid for four hours entertainment.

There is fuck all value anymore. I remember when kids tickets were a fiver.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My WHL ticket cost £47 and I think that is the standard to see Newcastle at your place.

Rip off.

Maybe a top four team could justify proper prices but when you are 19th and have been a joke all season it's hard to swallow.

This is where Sam is happy.....battling it out at the bottom of the table.

His one chance to manage a big club with a desire to actually play football and he was found out. Totally bottled it.

He knows it, we know it and the likes of Man U, Arse, Chelsea, Liverpool and England have clearly seen him for exactly what he is.

A spoiler.

A man with no passion for the beautiful game. A man who thinks that £40 is a small price to pay for watching grown men hoofing the ball into the air and hoping someone scores. A man who thinks that breaking up play is as valid a pursuit as watching somebody running at the opposition knowing that he represents the hope and passion of every single supporter. He is a man devoid of romance. Bereft of artistry. A jacket potato on a tray of sushi. :aussie:

I couldn't give a shit if Blackburn stay up or go down finish 7th. I would rather be relegated than have that dullard in charge of our side.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............someone put this message on the blackburn forum, my god everyone wants you down. come on pompey :alex:

Edited by SAM RED ADAIR ALLARDYCE

His one chance to manage a big club with a desire to actually play football and he was found out. Totally bottled it.

He knows it, we know it and the likes of Man U, Arse, Chelsea, Liverpool and England have clearly seen him for exactly what he is.

A spoiler.

A man with no passion for the beautiful game. A man who thinks that £40 is a small price to pay for watching grown men hoofing the ball into the air and hoping someone scores. A man who thinks that breaking up play is as valid a pursuit as watching somebody running at the opposition knowing that he represents the hope and passion of every single supporter. He is a man devoid of romance. Bereft of artistry. A jacket potato on a tray of sushi. :aussie:

I couldn't give a shit if Blackburn stay up or go down finish 7th. I would rather be relegated than have that dullard in charge of our side.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............someone put this message on the blackburn forum, my god everyone wants you down. come on pompey :alex:

If you can't see that being a slight on Allardyce based upon his time at NUFC rather than specifically BRFC, then you're a fucking idiot!

you will never see as corrupt cunt of a referee as howard webb tonight.

It became an embarrassing toward the end.

I have a vague memory as a child of my old man writing a letter to the fa about how decisions always go the way of man utd at OT.

The fans are such plastic idiots as well. Massive moral victory today.

You were given a fucking 45 minute hiding by the best team in the country. Like us last season you'd have done well (and gained some respect) to accept that.

Instead all we hear is arrogance about how you played them off the park.... did you fuck! You edged the first half but the best team won in the end by a scoreline that accurately highlighted the differences between you.

And that's coming from someone who was happy to see Spurs winning.

Why am I not surprised that this one passed by without comment from the chirpy cockney? :aussie:

A spoiler.

Fat Sam didn't have the decency to walk away when it was obvious he was taking us nowhere. Playing for a draw at home to Derby ffs. I don't suppose that little nugget will register with you but in my opinion I expect more from a manager than that.

He screwed the club for every penny he could too, something that Ruud Gullit was man enough not to take. At least when Gullit knew he couldn't do it, he walked away with his head held high and will always have the respect of this city for it.

Fat Sam scuttled off rubbing his fat little hands. He's a small time manager.

Edited by Asprilla

I have a vague memory as a child of my old man writing a letter to the fa about how decisions always go the way of man utd at OT.

You were given a fucking 45 minute hiding by the best team in the country. Like us last season you'd have done well (and gained some respect) to accept that.

Instead all we hear is arrogance about how you played them off the park.... did you fuck! You edged the first half but the best team won in the end by a scoreline that accurately highlighted the differences between you.

Why am I not surprised that this one passed by without comment from the chirpy cockney? :aussie:

Showed a total lack of understanding Craig. Do you really want me to show you up?

Edited by Danny B

Why am I not surprised that this one passed by without comment from the chirpy cockney? :alex:

Showed a total lack of understanding Craig. Do you really wan't me to show you up?

woo hoo! :aussie:

Why am I not surprised that this one passed by without comment from the chirpy cockney? :dunno:

Showed a total lack of understanding Craig. Do you really wan't me to show you up?

woo hoo! :aussie:

Howay then Danny, Show Craig up. :alex:

I still don't think that excuses conceding 5 goals in 22 minutes.

From that you could say it was just a matter of time.

Not if you watch or have a remote understanding about the game.

You got humped, get over it.

Are you serious?

So one penalty turns the game to the extent that conceding four more is some kind of inevitability!?

Your lot either bottled it or Man U got started.

One decision went against you and you collapsed as a result. Face it man, they fucked you in the arse (like the did us last season), but you're too fucking arrogant to admit it.

I count Spurs as one of those teams who think they have a god-given right to be in the Premiership. Not a chance.

One decision went against you and you collapsed as a result. Face it man, they fucked you in the arse (like the did us last season), but you're too fucking arrogant to admit it.

I count Spurs as one of those teams who think they have a god-given right to be in the Premiership. Not a chance.

I think the correct term is "bummed in the face".

One decision went against you and you collapsed as a result.

Point 1. Exactly right. The sense of injustice clearly rattled the team (it shouldn't have done admittedly)

Point 2. You're an idiot. I don't think we have a god given right to anything but if you watched the game we were comfortable until that decision was given.

No arrogance at all. We hadn't lost a game to the top 4 all season, going to OT and not expecting a defeat isnt arrogance. We can mix it with anybody on our day.

Point 1. Exactly right. The sense of injustice clearly rattled the team (it shouldn't have done admittedly)

Point 2. You're an idiot. I don't think we have a god given right to anything but if you watched the game we were comfortable until that decision was given.

No arrogance at all. We hadn't lost a game to the top 4 all season, going to OT and not expecting a defeat isnt arrogance. We can mix it with anybody on our day.

Just not for the full day then? :aussie:

Guest Stevie

Why don't you pipe down, why don't you pipe doooooooooown, you dense cockney bastard, why don't you pipe down.

Why don't you pipe down, why don't you pipe doooooooooown, you dense cockney, why don't you pipe down.

When ever I get a bit heated on here and I worry I am not expressing myself properly and getting my point across, I read one of your posts Stevie and I know I am OK.

Why don't you pipe down, why don't you pipe doooooooooown, you dense cockney, why don't you pipe down.

When ever I get a bit heated on here and I worry I am not expressing myself properly and getting my point across, I read one of your posts Stevie and I know I am OK.

Your not like. I've never heard as much unmitigated shit as you've spouted on this thread today.

Sorry chaps, but I'd count Newcastle as one of those clubs too. You are not a truely big club, just popular. You have won nothing worth any value for almost as long us us (Blackburn). In fact even we have won the league and a league cup since you last won a trophy. No-one can take their time over building a squad since Sir Bobby Robson, as you guys yearn for certain idols, and don't have time for anyone else. Mind you, having said that, you have picked some right duffers to manage you. We were on the verge of sacking Souness and having to pay £1m in compensation, and then Fat Freddy Shepard takes him off our hands, thus giving us £1m compensation. Roeder, Kinnear, Hughton and all the other men who have had a stab at management are all the same-crap.

This leads me to Sam Allardyce. Newcastle was his 'Damned United' if you know what I mean. He was a certain kind of manager that had a certain way of going about things. His tactics and his manner would have never worked at a club like Newcastle where the fans want instant success, have an unhealthy obsession with idols like Keegan and demand a certain type of free flowing football with big star names. He is indeed better suited to teams such as Blackburn, Bolton etc. where there isn't that belief that they should win the league, and go about business in a quiet and professional matter. Be it Freddy Shepard or Mike Ashley, the chairmen and owners you have had are postering twits who have ran your club in a very unprofessional and shambolic manner. And finally Sam is not a bottler. That is Kevin Keegan. When the going gets tough, Kevin gets going. He blew your greatest chance of winning the league, walked out on England and Man City, and walked out when he had an issue with Dennis Wise and that Spanish or Argie chap.

Newcastle United has been a nuthouse for years, and previously good players and managers have effectively ended their careers upon moving to St. James' Park, and no-one in their right mind would manage your team. So I expect Stan Ternant or Paul Ince to take over sometime should Alan turn the job down or get sacked.

By the way I am not one of those who boo Alan Shearer. He had the best years of his career with us, and he was frankly phenominal. Thank you for winning the league for us Alan.

Guest Stevie
Sorry chaps, but I'd count Newcastle as one of those clubs too. You are not a truely big club, just popular. You have won nothing worth any value for almost as long us us (Blackburn). In fact even we have won the league and a league cup since you last won a trophy. No-one can take their time over building a squad since Sir Bobby Robson, as you guys yearn for certain idols, and don't have time for anyone else. Mind you, having said that, you have picked some right duffers to manage you. We were on the verge of sacking Souness and having to pay £1m in compensation, and then Fat Freddy Shepard takes him off our hands, thus giving us £1m compensation. Roeder, Kinnear, Hughton and all the other men who have had a stab at management are all the same-crap.

This leads me to Sam Allardyce. Newcastle was his 'Damned United' if you know what I mean. He was a certain kind of manager that had a certain way of going about things. His tactics and his manner would have never worked at a club like Newcastle where the fans want instant success, have an unhealthy obsession with idols like Keegan and demand a certain type of free flowing football with big star names. He is indeed better suited to teams such as Blackburn, Bolton etc. where there isn't that belief that they should win the league, and go about business in a quiet and professional matter. Be it Freddy Shepard or Mike Ashley, the chairmen and owners you have had are postering twits who have ran your club in a very unprofessional and shambolic manner. And finally Sam is not a bottler. That is Kevin Keegan. When the going gets tough, Kevin gets going. He blew your greatest chance of winning the league, walked out on England and Man City, and walked out when he had an issue with Dennis Wise and that Spanish or Argie chap.

Newcastle United has been a nuthouse for years, and previously good players and managers have effectively ended their careers upon moving to St. James' Park, and no-one in their right mind would manage your team. So I expect Stan Ternant or Paul Ince to take over sometime should Alan turn the job down or get sacked.

By the way I am not one of those who boo Alan Shearer. He had the best years of his career with us, and he was frankly phenominal. Thank you for winning the league for us Alan.

Why waste your time though mate telling us we're not a big club. We have some fans who are deluded enough to think of us as being a fuckin massive club. In terms of support and income we are and have been, lack of trophies if you judge club size on that we've been wank for a long time. Regardless big small club debate is largely boring as fuck, but the fact that you care enough to comment tells me we're a big club. I wouldn't go on the Blackburn saying you're a wank small club, because that's obvious, and I don't care enough, you're a club who if you went bust not many people would notice, whereas we both know that's not the case with us. Good luck with Sam :aussie: