Other games

Park Life

The more I watch this retirement home of a chelsea team, the more I realise they cannot be allowed to get 4th.

Despicable team, Id rather arsenal and tottenham get it.

Just a bunch of overpaid, dirty hasbeens with no legs who compensate with favorable ref decisions and blatant cheating.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murphy said at h-t that the ref awarded it because of Stephen Kelly's (non-existent) clip on Kalou, nothing to do with Murphy.

Bizarre and not deserved. That said the ref has been atrocious against both sides, if that wasn't a pen then Hangeland's blatant push on Lampard was.

Tottenhams next 4 games are against. 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. We aren't going to finish 4th unfortunately

I find myself ok with 5th and everton getting in through the fa cup though, them v spurs FA cup final and chelsea losing in the semis or final of the CL

no europe for chelsea :razz:

Tottenhams next 4 games are against. 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. We aren't going to finish 4th unfortunately

I find myself ok with 5th and everton getting in through the fa cup though, them v spurs FA cup final and chelsea losing in the semis or final of the CL

Tottenham just lost - at home - to a newly promoted wankership team. its not as clear-cut as you make it out to be J20

Tottenham just lost - at home - to a newly promoted wankership team. its not as clear-cut as you make it out to be J20

are you a 10 year old or something?

At this time of the year playing teams battling for their lives in or around the drop zone isn't the easiest. Sure they're down there because they're ultimately shite but with so much on the line anything is possible.