Other games

Park Life

Players who are regularly on the bench are getting over £150k per week, what's financial fair play going to do to stop this?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man U have spent a fucking fortune on their squad as well which annoys me when pundits trot out "just shows you can't always but the title" type shite.

De Gea - 18.5 mil

Jones - 17 mil

Smalling - 10 mil

Ferdinand - 30 mil

Berbatov - 32 mil

Carrick - 18 mil

Young - 17 mil

Valencia - 16 mil

Nani - 13 mil

Rooney - 27 mil

Bebe - 8 mil

etc etc

not to mention the likes of Hargreaves (17 mil) and Tevez who've come and gone.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Lescott for 22 million is far more ridiculous. Not to mention players they didn't even remotely need like Santa Cruz, Jo etc

At least Lescott's one of the better defenders in the league, and their central defence got sorted with his signing.

But Milner for 26M? Thats more than they paid for Toure and Silva isnt it? Beggars belief. This and what Liverpool paid for their English players during last summer. The people sanctioning these moves need shooting.

375m is fucking ridiculous. I can't get my head around spending that sum of money on footballers. You could fix an African country with that sort of cash.

South Sudan have just struck an $8 billion deal with China, and it will only serve to ramp up the tensions with the North over the oil in that region. May descend back into war. Will take more than 375 mill to sort out that kind of shite.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

South Sudan have just struck an $8 billion deal with China, and it will only serve to ramp up the tensions with the North over the oil in that region. May descend back into war. Will take more than 375 mill to sort out that kind of shite.

It'd buy you plenty fly spray though.

Kompany is one of the main reasons they have done so well mind. Only 26 too. Fergie would give his last glass of sherry to have him over Rio these days

And he came quite cheap I think. Was surprised at that because he was highly rated even before coming to City and a number of the big boys were supposed to be after him.

Kompany is one of the main reasons they have done so well mind. Only 26 too. Fergie would give his last glass of sherry to have him over Rio these days
I reckon he's the best centre back I've seen in my life. My mate reckons Colo's better "cos hes got shite playing in front of him" compared with Komapany Seems a good character as well...his half manc/flemish/french/whatever accent is cool as fuck too :lol: Edited by PaddockLad

Colo has better technique on the ball. But they're very different.

Would make an incredible pairing I think as their styles should complement each other.

Would make an incredible pairing I think as their styles should complement each other.

Shh. Don't want to give anyone any that idea.

Shh. Don't want to give anyone any that idea.

you never know

mike and dekka might be browsing and thinking "this Kompany sounds like the right buy, lets go get him"

Dempsey's looking good again.

29 AND PAST IT.

Kompany is insane, wouldnt be surprised if Real or Barca came knocking tbh, the latter team is shell-shocked every time they get a hoofball incoming.