EARLIER RESULT:

Middlesbrough 0-2 Man Utd

Nice to see Blackburn losing.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I'd like to think Boro losing will take some of the intensity out of tomorrow's game. Man Utd need 4 points from 4 games now iirc to be guaranteed of the title so it's all over bar the shouting really.

Come on Reading, stuff fuckin B'ham!

Norwich will play League One next season - 1-3 down at the Valley at HT ;)

Fucking Norwich, that's one fixture scratched off my Newcastle United Championship East Anglian away tour

:)

Its definitely turning into a battle to get relegated rather than avoid it, teams seem determined to be as shit as possible!

Its going to make our draw with Pompey so annoying because those 2 points now would make such a difference.

My theory is that a lot of players, both at NUFC and other clubs around the bottom, are simply not bothering to up their game to get out of the bottom 3.

For them relegation means release clauses, a cut of any transfer fee, signing on bonuses etc.

Look at our lot. Half the team seem to give a shit, the other half are just going through the motions. The lack of urgency in the last 20 mins vs Portsmouth was staggering.

Its definitely turning into a battle to get relegated rather than avoid it, teams seem determined to be as shit as possible!

Its going to make our draw with Pompey so annoying because those 2 points now would make such a difference.

Our aim should be to get 1 more win than Hull and stay up on goal difference. That is all!

Guest Stevie

I'm not wanting to overstate this, but tonights game Aston Villa v Hull, two utterly boring clubs, boring non-entity fans, wank accents etc... but as far as we're concerned this game is as important if not more so than Dinamo Kiev v Juventus in 2002 or Boro v Man Utd in 1996. If Hull win I think that is possibly that, we'd be relying on Bolton beating Sunderland, and I wouldn't rely on that manc cunt Megson for anything. Please MON give the team talk of your life, no one can underestimate how important the result of tonights game tonight. As a tribute to what great supporters and a club Villa are I thought I'd paste a few youtubes in their honour.