Other games

Park Life

That deputy CEO at Blackburn has now been sacked btw.

Best part of this is, apparently the club officials still dont know if he's been sacked yet or not. What a fucking shambles :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a feeling when they beat Barca in the first leg their name was on it, it will be an achievement to win it as Bayern are at home [something which should change and never happen again] but its possible.

Now that clubs who aren't champions of their country get into the European Cup, its always possible sub standard teams can win it such is the fine line of football success. Opening the competition out was a backward step but I suppose it depends how you look at it. Things evolve in life, not just football.

My take on this game is that Bayern should win it, only if they had a quality striker. I know Gomez can put them in but overall i think the was probably the worst striker in the later stages of the champions league.

As far as them playing at home? I disagree; i hope it never changes. What a great motivational factor and achievement to get to play at home for the final.

When the field is picked there is no guarantee that the home team will ever make it; it is actually extremely difficult. How often has this happened?

The atmosphere is going to be something else...

As a neutral I don't mind because the atmosphere in Munich will be electric and it'll be great to watch, but if it were us who'd got there and the other team have an unearned advantage I'd be a bit pissed off with it. I think they should have a back up stadium for situations like this.

and you're terribly boring you angry little mug, with insults behind the anonymity of your monitor. Shut the fuck up you precious fucking non-entity, I've mentioned your job twice (and not slagging it off) you fucking boring faceless bell whiff. Fuckin karate kid there. Come back when there's a semblance of a personality there.

O the great Stevie had spoken, consider me put in my place.

Irony of ironies is you accuse me of the very things (arrogance, being precious and patronising) that I pulled you up on which started this little encounter. You're a complete cock and stunningly lacking in insight. Now go back to abusing regions/countries/ethnic minorities you horrible self important bastard.

Surely there's an even allocation of tickets for home and away fans though so what's the problem?

Aye but it rarely works out like that when you look at international competitions too. France v Brazil springs to mind. I'm trying to think of the last time this happened at club level? Roma 84. There was many more Roma fans than Liverpool. Actually did Sporting Lisbon not have it in the UEFA Cup?

Irony of ironies is you accuse me of the very things (arrogance, being precious and patronising) that I pulled you up on which started this little encounter. You're a complete cock and stunningly lacking in insight. Now go back to abusing regions/countries/ethnic minorities you horrible self important bastard.

Abusing regions and countries? What are you on about you fuckwit? A piss poor reply from a piss poor poster. Nothing more to say of note about you, because there isn't anything to say. A bit of light hearted banter and the chip on your shoulder appears.

There's that lack of insight again.

For someone whose main criticism of anyone is that there boring, there's nowt like another chapter of The World According To Stevie to prompt me to skim read a thread.

Aye nice one. Ant clear your pm's. Every time I quote it's quoting double, and it was doing the same for Andrew the other night.

You not double clicking the quote button? I know that chucks up a double quote. Also is it in all or one browser? Reckon it's something your side like.

That game in Bucharest should be great but the stadium looks fuckin dreadful.....Athletic in Basque green mind and they love(d) us :)

"Estatu Batuetako Britania enbaxadarekin hitzegin nahi dut?" as they say down that way....

They won't get fuck all defending like that mind :glare:

As bad as calling the Manchester side 'United ' ;)

how so? is there a context it can get mixed up in?

it would be a big fuax pas to call bilbao athletico mind

how so? is there a context it can get mixed up in?

it would be a big fuax pas to call bilbao athletico mind

Yeah, Athletic is Bilbao and Athletico is Madrid. Madrid pretty much copied the name but put an O on the end and call Athletico Athletic around Euskadi and they wouldnt be happy. Don't think the Madrid fans give a shit mind.

You not double clicking the quote button? I know that chucks up a double quote. Also is it in all or one browser? Reckon it's something your side like.

It happens to me too - mentioned it a couple of times - definitely one click.

Yeah, Athletic is Bilbao and Athletico is Madrid. Madrid pretty much copied the name but put an O on the end and call Athletico Athletic around Euskadi and they wouldnt be happy. Don't think the Madrid fans give a shit mind.

Andrew correctly termed the scorers of the first goal Athletico..or dont they like being called Athletico?....