Other games

Park Life

I think it was called the Westbourne, not really sober enough to judge. Had a Brilliant weekend with mates, sitting in the sunshine, drinking and watching football.

Mind, we went to "Aruba"? What a weird place Bournemouth is, plenty of stunning girls that nobody talks to. Never found it easier to spark up a conversation with girls this far south. :good: My mate is about to become a Dad, so I imagine a lot less weekends in Newcastle of Leeds and a lot more near his gaff in Bournemouth.

It was the Westbourne, good boozer for watching games in, and also a well known haunt of plastic scousers. Had a refurb a few years back to what its like now, the old place could be a bit rough on days like yesterday. Think "yuppiefying" the place has driven the real scousers out. Aruba was the Showbar in my younger day and am now about 15 years too old for the place. Back then most Bournemouth girls wouldnt let on to you unless you were one of Jamie Redknapp's mates...that is obviously a complete fabrication, but it makes me feel better ;)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand people saying 'Man Utd were average.' So average that they only lost the title on goal difference. So are you saying Man City are average?

I think it's just average by their standards. Letting an 8 point lead slip is very...well, un-Man Utd like.....it seemed more like they threw it away towards the end

It was the Westbourne, good boozer for watching games in, and also a well known haunt of plastic scousers. Had a refurb a few years back to what its like now, the old place could be a bit rough on days like yesterday. Think "yuppiefying" the place has driven the real scousers out. Aruba was the Showbar in my younger day and am now about 15 years too old for the place. Back then most Bournemouth girls wouldnt let on to you unless you were one of Jamie Redknapp's mates...that is obviously a complete fabrication, but it makes me feel better ;)

There was a large number of lads, posing and preening and trying to subtly flash a bit of "bling", but not actually talking to the girls. Me and a mate did very well and I've got a face like an abandoned mine. :lol:

I think it's just average by their standards. Letting an 8 point lead slip is very...well, un-Man Utd like.....it seemed more like they threw it away towards the end

I'd agree with that. It's been spoken of all season "Worst Man U side in years" etc.

Just shows what a manager Ferguson is. He's taken a team with Evans and Wellbeck, to within a point of the title. Mind, if they'd not lost a few key players to injury it'd be a different story imo

Incredibly, there were City fans leaving early before the goals that won them the title.

What utter, utter cunts. Your team is on the brink of its first title since the 60s with 5 minutes left, you have to stay. Despicable.

Incredibly, there were City fans leaving early before the goals that won them the title.

What utter, utter cunts. Your team is on the brink of its first title since the 60s with 5 minutes left, you have to stay. Despicable.

Indeed. On the plus side, those twats missed one of the best moments in their club's history, and I imagine for most of their lifetimes, and the resulting celebrations. I hope they tried to get back in and were told to fuck off.

Just watched MOTD. Didnt quite realise how so last minute the whole thing was. :lol:

If ever we win a league title, thats the way I would love to win it in stoppage time. Truly amazing.

Nice to see Cisse get goal of the season as well. Most of the goals were good, particularly Crouches, but his was the one were you say wow, how the fuck did he do that.

Indeed. On the plus side, those twats missed one of the best moments in their club's history, and I imagine for most of their lifetimes, and the resulting celebrations. I hope they tried to get back in and were told to fuck off.

They were probably the same when they supported Chelsea during their League winning season :glare:

I'm surprised the cunt can write tbh. Not Fergie's biggest fan but the way he acted with dignity in defeat yesterday is in great contrast to this twat's lack of grace today.

He didn't write it, some fan handed it to him I think. (Edit: not sure, someone said that on the radio)

Edited by TicTacWoe

Just watched MOTD. Didnt quite realise how so last minute the whole thing was. :lol:

If ever we win a league title, thats the way I would love to win it in stoppage time. Truly amazing.

Nice to see Cisse get goal of the season as well. Most of the goals were good, particularly Crouches, but his was the one were you say wow, how the fuck did he do that.

Fuck off, I'd want to confirm the title with a 5-0 win at sunderland (Shola getting the 5th), lift the trophy at home, against villa, to relegate them, with two away games left to play and our results (or lack thereof) to stop Spurs getting Europe.

Last minutes... for fucks sake. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, I'd want to confirm the title with a 5-0 win at sunderland (Shola getting the 5th), lift the trophy at home, against villa, to relegate them, with two away games left to play and our results (or lack thereof) to stop Spurs getting Europe.

Last minutes... for fucks sake. :rolleyes:

All very nice but there is nothing more exciting than the way city have won it against their fierce rivals in injury time. The agony the ecstacy...... sublime.

All very nice but there is nothing more exciting than the way city have won it against their fierce rivals in injury time. The agony the ecstacy...... sublime.

Stick your agony up your arse, I want ecstasy. I've had 30 years of agony.

Last minute... fuck off

Don't get shirty with me, you bellend, you're the one throwing fuck offs around and rolling your eyes.

:lol:

Shirty? Oh, and you're the one taking yourself way too seriously. Again. :lol:

:lol: I knew you'd say that in response to me pointing out you were being a dick. And I'm not.

All right, no need to get Shirty.

------> ;) <------