Other games

Park Life

I don't get why it's patriotic and you refuse to explain why you do. They aren't representing England.

Course they are!!???!

It's the way we prove we have the best teams in the world. It shows the rest of Europe we have the best League and it shows Platini why the premier league is the best.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Course they are!!???!

It's the way we prove we have the best teams in the world. It shows the rest of Europe we have the best League and it shows Platini why the premier league is the best.

Aye, the team with just three Englishmen, managed by an Italian and bankrolled by a Russian.

Go ENGLAND!

Edited by ewerk

Aye, the team with just four Englishmen, managed by an Italian and bankrolled by a Russian.

Go ENGLAND!

Where do they play? Who are they representing? I really don't understand this..an English team in the CL final and people want the German team to win ( its not the fact their german either, i fought with german soldiers and they are great blokes )

Where do they play? Who are they representing? I really don't understand this..an English team in the CL final and people want the German team to win ( its not the fact their german either, i fought with german soldiers and they are great blokes )

London and Chelsea fans

i fought with german soldiers and they are great blokes

Hold on, whaaaaat?

Edit: WITH. Not against. My mistake.

Edited by ewerk

Their employers, Chelsea FC and themselves. Can't believe you think Drogba and Malouda etc are thinking 'For England' as they walk out. Nor can I believe that you want to be represented by the likes of Ashley Cole and John terry.

yup that basically sums it up for me don't want to see any of the following lifting any trophies

Cole/Terry/Lampard

This 100%

I hate penalties..