Human Rights

LeazesMag

The devastated grandparents were told they would never see the youngsters again unless they dropped their opposition.

A favourite tactic, it's amazing they get away with using it.

They didnt do a very good job with their daughter did they. Probably didnt want the 2 kids turning out like their mother

You numpty <_<

Herion addiction is not always, In fact Rarely , a reflection of the addict's parent.

I'm surprised you didn't apply the same "logic" to the parents of the Gay couple B)

Twats take heroin. And you usually take after your parents. Theres no excuse these days for anybody to be stupid enough to have a bash at heroin im afraid

Mom & Pop Dynamite prime numpties too then?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

They didnt do a very good job with their daughter did they. Probably didnt want the 2 kids turning out like their mother

Fuck me, you aren't even taking the piss B) It's funny though because you'd normally be going on about how a heroin addict or alcoholic or whatever is totally to blame / has to take full responsibilty for their own actions. I'll ask you a quick question as well - are both your parents teetotal?

I read this in the week, it's a fucking disgrace.

So by that rule of thumb all elderly parents who show a few health problems should have their kids taken from them?

And sending 2 already mixed up confused young children to live with 2 men is ridiculous imo.

They wont know what is going on, will damage them even more.

Whoever makes these decisions and whoever approves them needs to ask themselves if they are in the right profession.

Neither of them <_<

I know my views on drugs are pretty extreme, I dont expect anyone to agree. And the above was said tongue in cheek, kind of.

Kind of? As in not? B)

My obvious point being not everything is down to how you're brought up.

It's a fucking shit article as well fwiw. Typical Mail. Gay people can adopt and couples should be chosen on merit and not their sexuality if you're going to allow gay couples to adopt. The inference of the article is that it's wrong the children are being adopted by a gay couple because there are hetero couples also willing to adopt. Bollocks imo. They aren't going to turn the kids gay. It's not a disease ffs. The main issue should be (assuming the article is 100% accurate) that the rules are so rigid that the grandparents were excluded from adoption purely of the basis of their age (they aren't even that old either).

I am not a supporter of gays adopting although i am in no way homophobic.

The needs of the child are always paramount and a massive part in that in my opinion is for children, especially those who are up for adoption to have a mother and a father, not a mother and a mother or a father and a father.

I am not a supporter of gays adopting although i am in no way homophobic.

The needs of the child are always paramount and a massive part in that in my opinion is for children, especially those who are up for adoption to have a mother and a father, not a mother and a mother or a father and a father.

I just think the kids need people who'll love them. No such thing as a perfect family unit. In an ideal world everyone would be brought up by their mam and dad, obviously. But it's not like that unfortunately. I accept your view like with no problems at all.

Edited by alex

Lets be honest, If you knew a kid at school with 2 gay dads he would have been given more gip than anyone else in the entire year. Its got to have some effect on a kid

People always say that and I do take that point as well but the kids'll get gip for being adopted anyway, if someone finds out why they were adopted, etc.

Lets be honest, If you knew a kid at school with 2 gay dads he would have been given more gip than anyone else in the entire year. Its got to have some effect on a kid

People always say that and I do take that point as well but the kids'll get gip for being adopted anyway, if someone finds out why they were adopted, etc.

In fairness if they have two gay dads it probably doesn't take too much deduction to work out something slightly strange is going on regarding their conception. :nufc:

In fairness if they have two gay dads it probably doesn't take too much deduction to work out something slightly strange is going on regarding their conception. :nufc:

In fairness I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

In fairness I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Frantic. :lol: