George Burley & Hearts part company.

Optimistic Nut

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has he left under a cloud at his last two posistions?

48328[/snapback]

Don't take this the wrong way but you strike me as an opinionated cunt who talks utter bollocks.

48373[/snapback]

:nufc:

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

What I actually meant are that my opinions matter whereas his don't. The same goes for alot of people on this board.

What I actually meant are that my opinions matter whereas his don't. The same goes for alot of people on this board.

Spot on. I could have written that myself

48391[/snapback]

Why didn't you then? :nufc:

Spot on. I could have written that myself

48391[/snapback]

Why didn't you then? :(

48392[/snapback]

who says i didnt?

48393[/snapback]

You

I could have written that myself

48328[/snapback]

Don't take this the wrong way but you strike me as an opinionated cunt who talks utter bollocks.

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

Great attempt at sarcasm.....I hope :(

As has been said on here, even if he was a raging alcoholic if he is doing the job he is paid to do and getting the results he is employed to get then who gives a flying fuck other than a complete prude or a self important, self appointed moral guaridan to the masses.

And that's if he is drinking, yet there is no real evidence to suggest he even is and his perfomance as a manger implies he isn't affected by however much he does drink, so there isn't an issue.

If he was getting results i'd have Hitler as manager :nufc:

48328[/snapback]

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

48400[/snapback]

Not sarcasm, the truth. There's a few people on this board who get right on my nipple ends by preaching (And before you point it out Gol I know I do aswell) and forcing their views upon others. Sima is just one of quite a few posters that do this and his comments in this thread prove this.

48328[/snapback]

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

48400[/snapback]

Not sarcasm, the truth. There's a few people on this board who get right on my nipple ends by preaching (And before you point it out Gol I know I do aswell) and forcing their views upon others. Sima is just one of quite a few posters that do this and his comments in this thread prove this.

48404[/snapback]

...and there's some people that think they are absolutely mint, think they are right about everything, then laugh at people's opinions they don't agree with.

48328[/snapback]

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

48400[/snapback]

48404[/snapback]

...and there's some people that think they are absolutely mint, think they are right about everything, then laugh at people's opinions they don't agree with.

48405[/snapback]

Yep, they're the worst

48328[/snapback]

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

48400[/snapback]

48404[/snapback]

48405[/snapback]

Yep, they're the worst

48406[/snapback]

Aye, especially when they think the rest of the board propper love them.

48328[/snapback]

48373[/snapback]

Irony at it's best!

48385[/snapback]

48389[/snapback]

48400[/snapback]

48404[/snapback]

48405[/snapback]

Yep, they're the worst

48406[/snapback]

Aye, especially when they think the rest of the board propper love them.

48407[/snapback]

One word for them...cunts