Andy Carroll

tommo

i love him, physical and direct. like someone said in another thread... if he gets in the weight room, another shearer ?

hope he keeps getting the goals and i would like to see him get a good run in the team. :razz:

At least his allround play seems neat and tidy with some intelligence to it, he can link up play quite well. Can also win his share in the air and he's scored a couple of goals which helps.

No idea if he'll be good enough long term, but he's earned the chance to stay in the team and hopefully partner a returning Martins sooner rather than later.

i love him, physical and direct. like someone said in another thread... if he gets in the weight room, another shearer ?

hope he keeps getting the goals and i would like to see him get a good run in the team. :razz:

Maybe Duncan Shearer.:icon_lol:

:razz:

this is what we've become, happy with some 6th rate striker because hes local. The lad is not top flight Premiership material, hes sometimes made to look better by the sheer crap that plays alongside him (ie today with Shola).

:razz:

this is what we've become, happy with some 6th rate striker because hes local. The lad is not top flight Premiership material, hes sometimes made to look better by the sheer crap that plays alongside him (ie today with Shola).

Not really a new thing, seem to remember a few getting over excited about Pattison, Chopra, Brittain, O'Brien, Ramage, etc... over the last few years.

I said if he hit the weights he could be a Duncan Ferguson type, not another Shearer.