Deadline day thread

Snake

Can't believe this whole Robbie Keane saga... what a waste of everyone's time that was if he goes back!

Have seen very little of Liverpool but still seems like he never really got a decent run, and his record isn't that poor. They went through all that trouble to get him only to not really use him that much.

Simple really Benny only plays one up which will always be Torres.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i hear riquelme is among the best set-piece takers in the world, and a creative beast. He might just get pushed around too much tho, but hes always been one of my favourite players in world cups etc and id love to have him retire here after 2-3 years. Aslong as its no more than 5-6mill im happy.

Would be great news if we got Bent!

Holding out for Everton apparently. :razz:

He is, but Everton have got Jo. so that may swing the balance to us. because Everton won't be after him now, and that forehead Sbragia says he doesn't want him.

Would be great news if we got Bent!

Holding out for Everton apparently. <_<

Jo is having a medical at Everton

Jo. :icon_lol:

Officially more lackadaisical than Shola.

*Rushes off to find Bent thread. :razz:

1413: "Anybody know if Westwood has signed for Newcastle United yet? I know he was having a medical earlier, but have heard no further reports."

Hmm I hadn't heard anything about that. Harper would be quite pissed id imagine, lol

1413: "Anybody know if Westwood has signed for Newcastle United yet? I know he was having a medical earlier, but have heard no further reports."

Hmm I hadn't heard anything about that. Harper would be quite pissed id imagine, lol

Westwood? Tim Westwood?

Brap brap!!

Westwood? Tim Westwood?

Brap brap!!

My first thoughts :razz:

Bent is shit imo but i'd take him, says it all really.

Deadline extended by the way, transfer has to be underway before deadline though with e mail evidence required.

Common sense prevails.

Which bit? Bent or deadline extension?

Both SMO. :razz:

Bent isn't shit like. His goalscoring record is pretty good. I would imagine he'd cost a lot though.

He is shit, look at his first goal on Sat, of his left shin when he swung a right boot at it.

He scores I'll give u that and that's the main aim of the game but for what he would cost we could get much better.

Bent isn't shit like. His goalscoring record is pretty good. I would imagine he'd cost a lot though.

He is shit, look at his first goal on Sat, of his left shin when he swung a right boot at it.

He scores I'll give u that and that's the main aim of the game but for what he would cost we could get much better.

I suppose he should be defined by one moment in his career then :razz: Who could we get who would be much better btw?