Deadline day thread

Snake

i'm fuckin sick of this american football package.. Especially the 285lb man who's "pretty proud of it"

i saw that and had a good laugh...he must have be proud cause he was once 456 pounds :razz:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bent's at least as good as Martins imo.

Please fuck off!!

I honestly don't know what people still see in Martins. He's fast and he scores goals out of nothing from time to time. His all-round play is fucking awful imo and has a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team because the ball never sticks to him.

What he said

"a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team "

we've been playing well without him have we?

he fast he scores goals he's young and he seems to be more noticeable than any other striker we have at the club, sorry i think he's a decent player and would be a damm sight better if we had a decent attacking mid who could pass properly and slide things through for him to run onto

Is he now :razz:

he fast he scores goals he's young and he seems to be more noticeable than any other striker we have at the club, sorry i think he's a decent player and would be a damm sight better if we had a decent attacking mid who could pass properly and slide things through for him to run onto

Did I say we had been playing well? I actually think we miss his pace a lot at present but he's a miss because we're poor not because he's great. I stand by everything I've said about him.

That only strengthens the argument for Bent, you'd put your mortgage on him one-on-one, you'd put your pocket money on Oba..

would you fuck, have you seen him the last while, even saggy faces missus could bag more goals :razz:

Saggy faces missus at Spurs 22 goals in 34 starts.

Oba at toon 31 goals in 80 starts.

Please fuck off!!

I honestly don't know what people still see in Martins. He's fast and he scores goals out of nothing from time to time. His all-round play is fucking awful imo and has a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team because the ball never sticks to him.

What he said

Is he now :razz:

24 with loads of experience.

That only strengthens the argument for Bent, you'd put your mortgage on him one-on-one, you'd put your pocket money on Oba..

would you fuck, have you seen him the last while, even saggy faces missus could bag more goals :razz:

Sign her up then.

Please fuck off!!

agreed

agreed

I take it back then :razz: What a pair of mongs.

That's you told. You can't compete with the wisdom and wit of 2bias.

I wish i had those qualities

Please fuck off!!

agreed

agreed

I take it back then :razz: What a pair of mongs.

That's you told. You can't compete with the wisdom and wit of 2bias.

Bror has Martins on the bench in the World XI squad man :icon_lol:<_<:nufc:

Please fuck off!!

What he said

Is he now <_<

24 with loads of experience.

:icon_lol:

:razz:

Craig just confirmed the Bent swap for Oba is a total load of bollocks and deals are ongoing.

Well lets here about them then??

Honestly believe Lovenkrands and Nolan are the only signings this window, tbh.

Martins for Bent would be a fucking joke imo.

Would be typical Newcastle though, watch him for seasons then don't sign him, instead sign his Donkey of a defender mate and a huckle midfielder for good measure.

Edited by Wacky Jnr