Deadline day thread

Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.23 Sporting Lisbon have stated Miguel Veloso's proposed move to Bolton fell through due to a disagreement over payment methods.

Now bloody sign him!

We'll have no fucking chance... :razz:

bbc website....... "Alan Smith in Glasgow, loan deal to Rangers until the end of the season."

You forgot this bit....

Anonymous via text on 81111

That's the same 'Anonymous' who saw Ronaldinho buying pasties in Greggs a few years back man... :razz:

0950: Alan Smith and his rumoured loan move from Newcastle to Rangers is causing a bit of a rumpus on 606 and via texts on 81111. No chance say some, Rangers haven't got the money for his wages. Definitely happening insist others.

0950: Alan Smith and his rumoured loan move from Newcastle to Rangers is causing a bit of a rumpus on 606 and via texts on 81111. No chance say some, Rangers haven't got the money for his wages. Definitely happening insist others.

I cant see rangers putting up the money for him.

If theirs any truth in this its madness, sure he aint had the best of times so far but you'd think he'd be a typical kinneir player, and to get him back to fitness and then loan him out when we're already short on strikers is crazy

Newsflash - Nolan is shit and Ameobi seems to be getting worse, must be the new contract syndrome again.

I'm fucking glad he was stood on the line yesterday like....

Bit harsh knocking him after one game Wacky.

Newsflash - Nolan is shit and Ameobi seems to be getting worse, must be the new contract syndrome again.

I'm fucking glad he was stood on the line yesterday like....

Bit harsh knocking him after one game Wacky.

I thought Nolan did ok IMO made a good few tackles and the obvious.

Rumour has it the deadline might be extended because of the trouble the snow is causing. Not that you didn't know that, as all you all sit by your computers refreshing the BBC site as I am :razz:

Rumour has it the deadline might be extended because of the trouble the snow is causing. Not that you didn't know that, as all you all sit by your computers refreshing the BBC site as I am :razz:

lol

If theirs any truth in this its madness, sure he aint had the best of times so far but you'd think he'd be a typical kinneir player, and to get him back to fitness and then loan him out when we're already short on strikers is crazy

Agree. He's not the Alan Smith we know from his Leeds days anymore, but still a decent player when fully fit.

What a pile of shit - if that happens then this country really cannot cope can they?

Agree. He's not the Alan Smith we know from his Leeds days anymore, but still a decent player when fully fit.

Hopefully when he gets his chance in the side he can start to show some of that form.

Going to be some bad news for Burnley today supposedly (from that guy at the Blackburn forums). Weren't we rumoured to be interested in one of their midfielders at some point?

I've got to admit that my only experience of Fred is on Football Manager, where he was bloody awesome. Might be worth a cheeky bid, esepcially as we could do with a decent striker.

Edited by Revolver

I've got to admit that my only experience of Fred is on Football Manager, where he was bloody awesome. Might be worth a cheeky bid, esepcially as we could do with a decent striker.

4.5m or round about isn't bad