What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wanting to watch Match of the Day but wor lass is watching some bollocks on ITV (afterlife) and then wants to watch the talentless midget (Jamie Cullen not Wavky Jnr) on Parkinson - for the love of god! This is exactly the reason i want a telly in the bedroom!

Family guy's funniest moment...

Fat man with and his kids and dog.

Drove in through the morning fog.

Hey there Rover, come on over...

(Lois)-Well its nice to have a little music while we eat.(Spoken)

(Randy)-Red headed lady, Reaching for an apple.

Gonna take a bite, nope, nope.

She gonna breathe on it first,wipe it on her blouse.

She takes a bite.

Chews it once,twice,three times, four times, stops!

Saliva workin', takes a hard long look at Randy...

five times.

Fat old husband walking over.

(Lois)-Lets get the hell out of here.(Spoken)

(Randy)-Yeah, There walking down the road

Left foot,Right foot

Left foot,Right foot

Left foot (SMACK

:nufc:

Was wanting to watch Match of the Day but wor lass is watching some bollocks on ITV (afterlife) and then wants to watch the talentless midget (Jamie Cullen not Wavky Jnr) on Parkinson - for the love of god! This is exactly the reason i want a telly in the bedroom!

48415[/snapback]

Well take the pants off her for once and watch what you want, soft cunt

After her latest antics you should be watching what you want while she's on her knees milking you, you really need to get a grip of that situation before it runs out of control, oops it already has :(

48415[/snapback]

Well take the pants off her for once and watch what you want, soft cunt

After her latest antics you should be watching what you want while she's on her knees milking you, you really need to get a grip of that situation before it runs out of control, oops it already has :(

48470[/snapback]

Wacky's right. You know it.

Either get another telly or another bird.

Just finished watching Newcastle v mackems, shit game mind you  :(

48516[/snapback]

It was so precdictable, i mean everyone i talked to and myself as well thought, bound to be a 5 goal thriller with Shola getting a couple! :nufc:

• 1 year later...

Watching all of The Sopranos again from the beginning, just in the midst of watching series 2 as we speak. That Richie Aprille was a right twat to say the least.

Finished watching this - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320075/

Interesting idea - but all the episodes are kinda slow and its got a budget feel to it.

A few good episodes as well though. Particularly liked the one where the two young kids are in the woods and they see the ghost of the civil war soldier - the eipsode then cuts back in time and soldier sees the ghosts of the two little kids.