What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fall is excellent. Series 2 is even better.

I've just finished Mad Dogs on Prime. Decent. Perhaps lost its way a little towards the end but enjoyable watch.

X-Files ep 3 was the funniest thing i've seen in a while

Had you watched the English version of Mad Dogs. Got panned on here but I enjoyed it.

Of course there is. :lol: Anyone who watches it can now reasonably infer that

he doesn't get caught at the end of the first season, but his wife is getting suspicious about something which requires him to come up with an excuse

You don't have to outright state stuff to make it a spoiler, you just have to give enough to allow someone to put two and two together and draw a correct conclusion, and you've given something away. Just. Say. Nothing.

This isn't quite on a par with Ant saying

What the big reveal was in Mr Robot

, but you didn't think that was a spoiler either iirc. :razz:

Edited by Gemmill

Of course there is. :lol: Anyone who watches it can now reasonably infer that

he doesn't get caught at the end of the first season, but his wife is getting suspicious about something which requires him to come up with an excuse

You don't have to outright state stuff to make it a spoiler, you just have to give enough to allow someone to put two and two together and draw a correct conclusion, and you've given something away. Just. Say. Nothing.

This isn't quite on a par with Ant saying

What the big reveal was in Mr Robot

, but you didn't think that was a spoiler either iirc. :razz:

There's a second season. Anyone can reasonably infer he doesn't get caught from that fact alone. They also don't really get close to catching him in the first season. Everything I've said can be inferred from the first episode tbh.

There's a second season. Anyone can reasonably infer he doesn't get caught from that fact alone. They also don't really get close to catching him in the first season. Everything I've said can be inferred from the first episode tbh.

Bullshit. :lol: Just stop dropping spoilers, it would be easier to do that than come up with these ridiculous excuses for how it wasn't a spoiler.

Bullshit. :lol: Just stop dropping spoilers, it would be easier to do that than come up with these ridiculous excuses for how it wasn't a spoiler.

There's no spoiler there man. It is posible to say something about a program that doesn't spoil it at all.

I didn't though. I said someone said something to someone else which I thought was stupid. No one who hasn't seen it will know what I'm talking about. If I'd said that that one police officer said that he hadn't shot the witness when he had, that would have been giving away a plot point.

To anyone else that last part was completely made up and nothing to do with the plot of the Fall or any show I'm aware of.