What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the last episode of 11.22.63 - proving once again that Stephen King is a bloody great storyteller who can't write a decent ending to save his life.

I love Auf Wiedershen Pet, one of my all time fave shows. When I was flying back from my jollies last week I was watching a few episodes and couldnt sop laughing at Oz. Then it struck me, I always relate @@McFaul as an Oz type character and then I thought who the rest of the board are like;

@@McFaul - Oz
@@Monkeys Fist - Wayne
@@Alex - Dennis
@@Christmas Tree - Barry :lol:
@@Gemmill - Bomber
@@Happy Face - Neville

@@Holden McGroin - Moxey

I love Auf Wiedershen Pet, one of my all time fave shows. When I was flying back from my jollies last week I was watching a few episodes and couldnt sop laughing at Oz. Then it struck me, I always relate @@McFaul as an Oz type character and then I thought who the rest of the board are like;

@@McFaul - Oz

@@Monkeys Fist - Wayne

@@Alex - Dennis

@@Christmas Tree - Barry :lol:

@@Gemmill - Bomber

@@Happy Face - Neville

@@Holden McGroin - Moxey

:lol:

Just got this. Done me hand in and not been able to type. Brenda's going mad I can't work.

Just watching the end of Beverly Hills Cop for no reason and I'd completely forgot that Mike out for Breaking Bad was the main heavy.

Edited by NJS