What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Hannibal last week which I really enjoyed - it got a bit weird as it went on but still hit the mark for what I was looking for.

I've tried Daredevil but 2 eps in I've had enough - not enough imagination and I don't like his sidekick lawyer so I think I'll stop there.

After Hannibal I think I've been inspired by Ms Anderson so will switch to the recent X-Files and The Fall.

Peaky Blinders was superb this series, easily their best one for me. Paddy Considine was an excellent addition.

Was easily the worst for me. Found the plot a bit confused, contrived, and unbelievable. For some reason I struggled with the dialogue much more than previously. I didn't "get" the ending. This happens sometimes when you begin to lose interest and drift off. But if we have to wait another 18 months to find out we what's really going on I think I might give up.

Was easily the worst for me. Found the plot a bit confused, contrived, and unbelievable. For some reason I struggled with the dialogue much more than previously. I didn't "get" the ending. This happens sometimes when you begin to lose interest and drift off. But if we have to wait another 18 months to find out we what's really going on I think I might give up.

The start was certainly confusing with it jumping forward but something about it (maybe just the use of You And Who's Army in that first episode) sucked me in much more than the first two series which I only watched last summer. As it went on I found the relationship between Tommy and Arthur ever more interesting and like I said, I really liked Paddy Considine.

Edited by David Kelly

Finished the X-Files reboot.

It was OK but I didn't see the point. If it was going to always just be 6 Eps then they should have put more effort into making 6 blockbusters and if the idea was to garner interest for a full season then they could have done better motw Eps.

Far too shallow and ultimately unsatisfying.

Currently watching the ESPN 30 for 30 five part O.J. Made in America documentary, like a lot of the 30 for 30 shows its outstanding, it gives a lot of history about the racial problems in Los Angeles involving the police and the legal system as a whole as well as Simpson's early life, can't recommend it enough.

http://www.espnfrontrow.com/2016/01/30-for-30-miniseries-oj-made-in-america-premieres-at-sundance/

smaller-inline-OJ-Poster.jpg