What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished stranger things. Probably one of my favourite ever series. The 2 main child actors were awesome

Just seen the first two episodes but it's class so far.

Up to date on House of Cards. Loved the last line, despite it all getting a bit 24/Homeland in terms of plucking storylines from the headlines.

Would move on to Stranger Things next, but fear I'll be arm twisted into catching up on Walking Dead before starting something new. Hope the most recent series isn't as much of a ballache as the last few.

Would move on to Stranger Things next, but fear I'll be arm twisted into catching up on Walking Dead before starting something new. Hope the most recent series isn't as much of a ballache as the last few.

Won the argument and 3 episodes in to Stranger Things.

It's a page turner like.

Thought it wasn't as good as his other ones whilst still being very good. A few mates went to see him at the academy the other week and were a bit disapointed. Apparently netflix had released that sooner than he had wanted so he didn't do the show as was. By the sounds of it he ad libed a lot of stuff and it wasn't as good as the proper show. I say he should have just done his planned show, if anyone was stupid enough to watch it on netflix before they went then that's their problem.

Won the argument and 3 episodes in to Stranger Things.

It's a page turner like.

:lol:

A mate of mine his wife works on the Walking Dead and I was speaking with her last week. Cant wait for the next series.

Just finishing off Billions inbetween Stranger Things. Both canny.

Anyone seen the recent Jim Jeffries on Netflix?

Nails it once again!

Freedumb?

I liked it but I think its his weakest special so far.

Yeah it just didn't have a really exceptionally funny part such as taking his mate to a brothel, the anti gun bit or the girls in his hotel room after the montreal show.

I've been working my way through stranger things and tbh I struggled to get into the first couple of episodes for some reason. Watched the third last night though and enjoyed that a lot more.

i'm just behind you. done two episodes a night this week. moreish

Yeah, watched a couple last night and the night before. Been having to stop myself googling it to see what happens.

it's class like. we've got family over for dinner tonight and it's completely spoilt my day as we'll have to make small talk instead of watching another couple of episodes.

it moves at the pace of a feature length thriller instead of a TV drama. gripping stuff.