What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wor lass was saying she was watching GMTV this morning and they were reporting on the floods from a helicopter and how many lives had been lost etc when the reporter was rudely interrupted by that Bint off the sofa with a news flash to say they had footage of Hilton leaving jail FFS people have died

The news. Brown is officially PM now. Big deal, eh?

Blair and Brown: two cheeks of the same arse tbh.

Wor lass was saying she was watching GMTV this morning and they were reporting on the floods from a helicopter and how many lives had been lost etc when the reporter was rudely interrupted by that Bint off the sofa with a news flash to say they had footage of Hilton leaving jail FFS people have died

Fucking hell. That's GMTV for you like.

She was ready for ringing up to complain until i pointed out the fact that the bastards have already had a small fortune out of us in phone calls for all the non-winnable competitions she keeps entering

:blink:

The news. Brown is officially PM now. Big deal, eh?

Blair and Brown: two cheeks of the same arse tbh.

I am going to at least give him a chance. He's PM whether we like it or not, so we might as well see what he can do before we write him off.

Scrubs season 5, Season 6 starts on e4 tonight however I don't get sky till saturday as it was raining last time they came. So might download the first episode to watch so I'm up to date for next week.

Rocky V ;)

Sky One? ;)

Aye. Tommy Morrison's a real boxer and he's no worse in it than Stallone :icon_lol:

Thats a matter of debate :icon_lol:

The Real Football Factories.

It's amazing, I've read so much on Polish hooliganism and how it resembled everything about our culture in the 80's, never thought it would have been as accurate as described but it really is.

Guest alex

Rocky V ;)

Sky One? ;)

Aye. Tommy Morrison's a real boxer and he's no worse in it than Stallone :icon_lol:

Debating varying degrees of shiteness like. The ending to that film. Hayzuus Christos!

Cliffhanger is on ITV again tonight, fuck me it must be the most broadcast film of all time on terrestrial telly!

I'm turning over now to Fashion TV for a segment called Midnight Hot, loosely translated as Supermodels in the buff. ;)

Rocky V ;)

Sky One? ;)

Debating varying degrees of shiteness like. The ending to that film. Hayzuus Christos!

That film should never have been made, Rocky Balboa on the other hand. :P

Don't forget Tommy Morrison is so hard he can scare HIV out of his system, only for it to miraculously appear yet again.

hallelujah Lets make Rocky 7, ok perhaps not.