What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm catching up with Rescue Me, I'm totally addicted, it might not be high-end drama but it's just so entertaining.

Did anyone else watch Mad Dogs?

Sweep baby jesus and the orphans! :D

yeah, I really liked it

:lol:

The first 3 were canny...but the final part was a total let down. Running around in fancy dress like a bunch of mentals...it was totally unbelievable.

And i like an open ending....but they might has well have finished it when they were barricaded in the house...nothing whatsoever was resolved.

Sweep baby jesus and the orphans! :lol:

yeah, I really liked it

What side was it on Gents?

Sky 1

the trailer had a lovely bit of blart in a swimming costume and a motorcycle helmet with a pump action rifle in her hand...that drew me in...but she never made an appearance :D

yeah, I really liked it

The first 3 were canny...but the final part was a total let down. Running around in fancy dress like a bunch of mentals...it was totally unbelievable.

And i like an open ending....but they might has well have finished it when they were barricaded in the house...nothing whatsoever was resolved.

the whole thing was unbelievable. surely no collection of lads could be that stupid. you'd just go to the rozzers straight away. i thought it was very entertaining though. best british drama series i've seen for a while. we don't do much stuff with as high production values as that.

Edited by Dr Gloom

yeah, I really liked it

the whole thing was unbelievable. surely no collection of lads could be that stupid. you'd just go to the rozzers straight away. i thought it was very entertaining though. best british drama series i've seen for a while. we don't do much stuff with as high production values as that.

Now you're just rubbing it in, pack of bastards

:D :D

yeah, I really liked it

They saw what happened to those poor McCann's :D

• 8 months later...

Watching Michael Buble on last nights Children in Need concert. My Friday just got a whooooooooole lot better! :D

Just watched Susanna milfing up Breakfast news. Gets me up in the morning :sweat:

You might want to keep an eye on Children in Need tonight..

article-2061840-0ECF588D00000578-979_634x794.jpg