What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to add that your spoiler also contains spoilers for anyone who has actually seen the episode but not read the comics. Mine follows suit.

I thought the build up was excellent. The increasing road blocks and number of saviours was very good. As was Neegan.I didn't really expect anyone to die (or to find out who it was more to the point) as they are always going to leave a clifhanger. It seems pretty clear that it's not Rick (mores the pitty as he's doing my head in now), his kid, Maggie or the other two lasses who's names escapes me. From the reaction to the first blow it seems it can really only be one of Abe, Michonne, Daryl or possibly Glen. I've just read that it's Glen in the comics and I'm hoping they go down that route. I'd be disapointed to lose Daryl or Michonne who are probably my two favourites in the show now.

Just watched it and have to agree it was an excellent episode with a great build up to the ending.

didn't realise it was based on comics and therefore unsure how much it's stuck to the original. My money was on it being Eugiene as he gave his bullet recipe to Rik and that surely has to play a part in their fight back

Edited by Christmas Tree

Just watched it and have to agree it was an excellent episode with a great build up to the ending.

didn't realise it was based on comics and therefore unsure how much it's stuck to the original. My money was on it being Eugiene as he gave his bullet recipe to Rik and that surely has to play a part in their fight back

I knew it was based on comics but had no idea how close it was staying to them at this stage.

Who was the last really major member of their group that was killed off? Andrea? Hershel? For all the talk that anyone can die in it, only really Andrea, Hershal, Shane and Lori are major characters and three of those died in the third season I think. No one really significant has died since. That's why while I'm hoping for Glen, I'm expecting it to be Eugene or most likely Abe.

I've watched the odd bit of Stewart Lee but he's just not funny. Him thinking that the alternative to not rating him means you prefer the Apollo show is like someone saying ACDC are shit to be met with, 'who do you like? One direction?'

• 2 weeks later...

Game of Thrones back on again tonight (or this morning if like me you couldn't wait). I'll not say anything about it for fear of Gemmill's wrath but I enjoyed it more than any season opener for a while. Maybe because I don't know what going to happen any more since GRRM writes more slowly that continents drift.

Game of Thrones back on again tonight (or this morning if like me you couldn't wait). I'll not say anything about it for fear of Gemmill's wrath but I enjoyed it more than any season opener for a while. Maybe because I don't know what going to happen any more since GRRM writes more slowly that continents drift.

What time is it on Sky tonight?

can't bloody wait. i want to leave it a few weeks then binge on them in a couple of sittings but i don't think i've got the willpower not to watch tonight. been reading the books as well the past few weeks to get us in the mood.

can't bloody wait. i want to leave it a few weeks then binge on them in a couple of sittings but i don't think i've got the willpower not to watch tonight. been reading the books as well the past few weeks to get us in the mood.

I've rewatched them all and been rereading the third book again recently. Because it's almost all new material to me again now it's been the most anticipated season for me since the third. Really looking forward to the next couple of episodes after this one.

Anyone watch that Louis Theroux thing on alcoholics last night? I don't mean to make light of what is a horrible disease for some people, but the kid in his thirty's just needed to man up. He never usually drank then every couple of years got absolutely fucked up. It looked just the same as what happens when I go away with the lads. Get yourself a bottle of orange lucozade and a greggs sausage roll and you'll be fine you big girl.

I've gone to work on a Monday morning in worse states than that jessie. The others on there had serious problems (which I'm quite certain will result in at least one death) but he'd just been dumped off the most beautiful girl in the world. Fuck me, imagine what he'd do if he was Holden!

It's like these numpties who ask to be sponsored to have a dry October or whatever, like they're raging alcoholics.

I don't class alcoholic as anything other than not being able to function without it. Like, getting up in the morning and necking half a bottle of vodka to shift the headache sort of vibe.

Pretty much the entire nation has a social dependency on alcohol. Doesn't make us all addicts. We're getting more and more like the yanks like, before you know it we'll all be getting therapy, blaming everything else for our problems and going into rehab every time we have a bender.

Edited by Dr Gloom