What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Watched The Somme rememberence programme on the BBC last night. Went to visit some of the cemeteries back in April. Very sobering and emotional time. We think we have it hard now jeeez.

• 2 weeks later...

The Night Of. New HBO series with John Turturo about a young Pakistani American who's perfect night out turns into a nightmare. I'm trying not to spoil this too much for fear of Gemmil's wrath but it's difficult. This is less than synopsis I read so hopefully it's ok. Only the been the first episode so far (second is Sunday) but I really enjoyed it. Hopefully it carrys on in the same vein.

Trainspotting live. :lol:

Just came in here to post about it.

WHAT AN EQUATION. :lol:

Total accidental Partridge all of the way through.

The Night Of. New HBO series with John Turturo about a young Pakistani American who's perfect night out turns into a nightmare. I'm trying not to spoil this too much for fear of Gemmil's wrath but it's difficult. This is less than synopsis I read so hopefully it's ok. Only the been the first episode so far (second is Sunday) but I really enjoyed it. Hopefully it carrys on in the same vein.

Aye I added this to my trakt yesterday, so if you could keep your spoilers to a minimum please.

Stranger Things on Netflix.

Set in the 80s and made to feel like an 80s movie/TV show.

@@StraightEdgeWizard - this will be right up your street.

Just started watching it too, very promising so far

Watched the first episode of it last night and it looks good. Also started watching that OJ documentary which is interesting so far. Only seen the first part which ends as he first meets his second wife. I'm guessing it will get even more interesting from here but I did enjoy finding out about him as a footballer which I knew very little about previously.

Watched the first episode of it last night and it looks good. Also started watching that OJ documentary which is interesting so far. Only seen the first part which ends as he first meets his second wife. I'm guessing it will get even more interesting from here but I did enjoy finding out about him as a footballer which I knew very little about previously.

The OJ Doc is fantastic, might be the best sports documentary I've seen, it sends the scene very well with his back-story, the way he seemed to distance himself from the black community and the inherent racism in the LA police force, it gets better and better.

This weeks Imagine is about the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony. If you thought it was an excellent ceremony, you'll appreciate it all the more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07l24qp

Nice one. It really was a brief moment in time when for a split second we were all a bit patriotic. That warm, fuzzy, inclusive feeling generated by the 2012 games seems a long time ago right now.

The OJ Doc is fantastic, might be the best sports documentary I've seen, it sends the scene very well with his back-story, the way he seemed to distance himself from the black community and the inherent racism in the LA police force, it gets better and better.

Watched the second part last night. My view of him changed quite a bit from the begining of the first episode to the end of the second. I really like how they link his story with the other events of the time. It really helps keeps you interested. I doubt they would have been able to keep it going for as many episodes as they did without doing it that way.

I fell asleep watching the second part of it. Not that I thought it was bad, I was just knackered after watching the third part of the OJ documentary. I expected to grow bored of it by now given that I've watched about four and a half hours of it. But it's absolutely brilliant.