What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Soprano's Season 1.

I'm onto Series 4.

Seeing Furio in love with Carmella, such a waste, firstly due to my hatred of Carmella Soprano and he used to be such a mean fucker when he first arrived.

The Soprano's Season 1.

I'm onto Series 4.

Seeing Furio in love with Carmella, such a waste, firstly due to my hatred of Carmella Soprano and he used to be such a mean fucker when he first arrived.

Agreed, I really hate the fact he's turned into such a wet blanket. I've just finished season 4, due to my crap internet connection I won't be watching series 5 till I go back to uni! Furio used to be Tony's number one hitman didn't he? Now he just fannys around the screen every now and again

The Soprano's Season 1.

I'm onto Series 4.

Agreed, I really hate the fact he's turned into such a wet blanket. I've just finished season 4, due to my crap internet connection I won't be watching series 5 till I go back to uni! Furio used to be Tony's number one hitman didn't he? Now he just fannys around the screen every now and again

Hes only just started watching it, stop with all the spoilers dudes! :jesuswept:

The Soprano's Season 1.

I'm onto Series 4.

Hes only just started watching it, stop with all the spoilers dudes! :jesuswept:

So true! :lol: Apologies!

Just watched both series 1 & 2 of Spaced, very very funny and makes me wonder why I didnt get into it at the time :jesuswept:

Any recommendations for what I should move onto next? Been scouring Play.com but cant see anything to take my fancy. Ideally comedy but a good drama series would be fine too.

Just watched both series 1 & 2 of Spaced, very very funny and makes me wonder why I didnt get into it at the time :crying:

Any recommendations for what I should move onto next? Been scouring Play.com but cant see anything to take my fancy. Ideally comedy but a good drama series would be fine too.

Have you watched The Thick Of It?

Brilliant comedy.

Just watched both series 1 & 2 of Spaced, very very funny and makes me wonder why I didnt get into it at the time :crying:

Big Train !!!

If you like Spaced, you'll love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn6Z9djh8eA

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/164644/Big-...-2/Product.html

Leaked copy of episode 1 of The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles

Dunno about you jimbo - but i thought this was tremendous.

only just finished watching it, I thought it was superb !

Hope some more will be leaked !

Doesnt start being broadcast til 'early' next year. :lol:

Thought the bit where the terminator starts dismantling the bank vault with his bare hands was great.

Doesnt start being broadcast til 'early' next year. :lol:

Thought the bit where the terminator starts dismantling the bank vault with his bare hands was great.

and the bit where he carves open his leg and pulls out the hand gun whilst calling out the register in class, that was cool.

Mine's downloaded and I'm as of yet to watch it mind.

Starting work at 10 this morning so I can take my Granda to the Hospital so won't get a chance to tune in until later on at the earliest.

Doesnt start being broadcast til 'early' next year. :baby:

and the bit where he carves open his leg and pulls out the hand gun whilst calling out the register in class, that was cool.

Jimbo - you read this shite?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6911606.stm

Just watching Heroes on BBC 2.

Bit of a random question. When the guy from Scrubs is in the bar with his mate, are the two guys doing Backstreet Boys on the karaoke "the" guys from the famous video that was doing the rounds on the net?

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched this 'feature length' pilot thing called Fallen. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775362/

Its from last year and theyve just followed it up with another 3 'feature length' episodes recently which i'm downloading now. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0838800/

Kinda interesting - its about angels the ones who fell with lucifer.

I signed up for the pilot of the BBCs webarchive of videos so I've been watching some diverse and interesting stuff.

The Black Stuff - the original play that led to the Boys From The Blackstuff follow up series.

The moon landing, it's dull as ditchwater like.

A documentary about gangs of teenagers roaming the streets slashing each others faces, fighting with axes and chains because there's nothing better to do...it was made in 1956 :lol: nothing changes.

Another documentary from the time of Enoch Powells rivers of blood speech which follows 3 afro carribean families struggling to live with racism and hoping to return to their homeland.

lso, a bit of a listen to Top Gear (John Peel's original show on Radio 1) from 1968 and a show about Visconti concentrating on his time with Marc Bolan.

I signed up for the pilot of the BBCs webarchive of videos so I've been watching some diverse and interesting stuff.

The Black Stuff - the original play that led to the Boys From The Blackstuff follow up series.

The moon landing, it's dull as ditchwater like.

A documentary about gangs of teenagers roaming the streets slashing each others faces, fighting with axes and chains because there's nothing better to do...it was made in 1956 :lol: nothing changes.

Another documentary from the time of Enoch Powells rivers of blood speech which follows 3 afro carribean families struggling to live with racism and hoping to return to their homeland.

lso, a bit of a listen to Top Gear (John Peel's original show on Radio 1) from 1968 and a show about Visconti concentrating on his time with Marc Bolan.

Have you seen the one where it's the Apollo XI Moon Landing set to Eno's 'Apollo'? That's canny good saw it once years ago (on BBC" iirc) and I haven't managed to get hold of it / see it since. Given my state when I saw it, I'm not even 100% sure it exists. It was good even if it doesn't exist though.