Michael Johnson

Barney

If you didn't already know how out of touch they are this proves it for me. They obviously think these meaningless bids will appease the fans when in fact people see right through them for what they are and are consequently even more pissed off.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didn't already know how out of touch they are this proves it for me. They obviously think these meaningless bids will appease the fans when in fact people see right through them for what they are and are consequently even more pissed off.

If they were serious then it would have been a part of the Given deal, a deal which is also a fucking joke as he should have gone for £10m at the very least to City.

They're either complete retards who do a deal with City for Given then wait a bit and then bid for Johnson or they're lyign bastards who at no time expected it to be accepted...wonder which one it is!

We'll probably get neither of them.

is the right answer :nufc:

Might just be the day to set all that aside and be positive for a couple of hours. :lol:

Or we can be realistic and stop setting ourselves up for a fall as well always seem to do :nufc:

Kevin Nolan and Ryan Taylor - I doubt very much we'll get the Ebondo deal completed in time either.

Fucking gutted I called this one correctly... :rolleyes:

I reckon the bid was part of the Given deal but that Citeh told us to fuck off on Saturday. NUFC waiting until yesterday evening to broadcast it so it looked like they were 'busy'...

How could he fail a medical??

Not Physical fit. :nufc:

Doesn't take much for this club though surely

To be fair most do actually get injured after completing their big money deals. :lol:

How could he fail a medical??

Not Physical fit. :nufc:

Doesn't take much for this club though surely

To be fair most do actually get injured after completing their big money deals. :lol:

Seems odd though because Setanta are saying he failed a medical and is devastated yet SSN are saying our bid was rejected

Didn't SSN have a comment from MCFC stating that they'd rejected an offer from NUFC on the grounds that they didn't want to sell their youth talent?

SSN 1 - 0 Setanta Sports

Well there's one thing with Shepherd and co, they'd never have sold Given without getting exactly what the wanted in return (especially with his contract level).

That is assuming it wasn't just a decoy bid though, but that doesn't really help as it only means they are incompetent or asset stripping. :nufc:

Well there's one thing with Shepherd and co, they'd never have sold Given without getting exactly what the wanted in return (especially with his contract level).

That is assuming it wasn't just a decoy bid though, but that doesn't really help as it only means they are incompetent or asset stripping. :nufc:

I'm edging nearer and nearer to the latter every day. Incompetence would be a step up for these cunts.