This site...

MrBass

As no-one else appears to give a shit, I'll post it as a problem with Google shall I. :nufc:

Ive not seen the post til now mate sorry,

nothing has been changed in the recent past as far as Im aware. Ive just opened it up in Chrome and cant see any problems? is it possible you've just got some setting on or off that shouldnt be?

What exactly is the problem?

It’s a real odd one. When you open a topic, all you can see is the topic title (i.e. This site…, Weird behaviour), and the Options button, then there’s a huge white box where the posts should be, then you get the footer bar (Enter Keywords, Search Topic, etc… etc…)

Everything else shows up fine, it only seems to be an issue with the showtopic.php or template.

However, I’ve just discovered that, if I resize the Chrome window the posts suddenly appear! It may be down to the version of Chrome I’m using (v2.0.159.0) or perhaps it’s because of my naff 2 screen set-up. Will have to test it from home and see if I get the same issue.

Oh, and I get a similar issue when replying to posts it seems, but again a resize fixes all... which is nice.

It’s a real odd one. When you open a topic, all you can see is the topic title (i.e. This site…, Weird behaviour), and the Options button, then there’s a huge white box where the posts should be, then you get the footer bar (Enter Keywords, Search Topic, etc… etc…)

Everything else shows up fine, it only seems to be an issue with the showtopic.php or template.

However, I’ve just discovered that, if I resize the Chrome window the posts suddenly appear! It may be down to the version of Chrome I’m using (v2.0.159.0) or perhaps it’s because of my naff 2 screen set-up. Will have to test it from home and see if I get the same issue.

Oh, and I get a similar issue when replying to posts it seems, but again a resize fixes all... which is nice.

well Im using two screens and on Chrome dont appear to have any problems....strange one.