Steven Gerrard

MJD

Got away with murder for that flying tackle yesterday

Whilst I agree with you I suggest that Bosingwa got away with far worse.

Gerrard's could have been a leg breaker, Bosingwa was petulance at worst.

Nah disagree there... Bosingwa's was ridiculous and clearly stupid but it wasn't that vicious. A push with the foot really :razz:

Gerrard's tackle was his usual over the top, over the ball, just below the knee full speed lunge.

Nah disagree there... Bosingwa's was ridiculous and clearly stupid but it wasn't that vicious. A push with the foot really :razz:

Gerrard's tackle was his usual over the top, over the ball, just below the knee full speed lunge.

If they player hadn't jumped it was a hospital job.

Talking to 2J yesterday but remember when he did that to Veron (when Veron was at Man Utd) and Veron made him look like a cunt by hurdling Gerrard and dinking the ball over him too? Career ending tackle on a less skillful player tbh.

Edited by alex

That home game against Liverpool in 03/04 also stands out... Think he did 2 two-footed lunges that day on Dyer and Solano and got away with both.

I wouldn't care but he's such a fanny when he gets touched as well.

cheating hypocritical wanker who is such a media/fa darling that he is conatantly let off for blatant diving/dissent and awful potentially carreer ending tackles

cunt

cheating hypocritical wanker who is such a media/fa darling that he is conatantly let off for blatant diving/dissent and awful potentially carreer ending tackles

cunt

Those gangsters nearly broke his legs or is that someone else. :razz:

Got away with murder for that flying tackle yesterday

bosingwaoa4.jpg

FA confirm no action will be taken

cunt

Agree with all that...but also a phenominal player who often wins matches for Liverpool on his own. Shame he's more often than not piss poor for England as the Liverpool Gerrard would grace any international team.

That home game against Liverpool in 03/04 also stands out... Think he did 2 two-footed lunges that day on Dyer and Solano and got away with both.

Thats what is cell mate will be hoping for. I'd love it if the scouse cunt went down.

Thats what is cell mate will be hoping for. I'd love it if the scouse cunt went down.

That's also what his cell mate will be hoping for.

That's also what his cell mate will be hoping for.

:nufc:

Pancake is going to give him a right roasting.

I hope he goes down and gets bummed and gets aids. Cheating, diving wanker.

Shit hot though

Easy...

There's showing vitriol towards people and there's going well over the top. We've banned in the past for a very similar comment (admittedly it was about a fellow poster.)