Nice one Dennis

Jimbo

Teenage striker Fabio Zamblera has exited from SJP, with Sampdoria confirming the signing on an initial loan deal with a purchase option.

The Italian U19 international moved to Tyneside from Atalanta in January 2008 at a claimed cost of £300K but failed to impress at either Academy or reserve level.

Isn't the plan to bring in shitloads of young 'uns and cherry pick the better ones from the academy to progress. There'll very likely be a load more fall on their sword by the time 3 or 4 start to look likely to make the grade.

There's a plan? Oh goody.

Isn't the plan to bring in shitloads of young 'uns and cherry pick the better ones from the academy to progress. There'll very likely be a load more fall on their sword by the time 3 or 4 start to look likely to make the grade.

There's a plan? Oh goody.

:nufc:

Do you think of Zog & Given stayed we still would have went for Nolan & Taylor?

These transfers were presumably to cover Beye and Barton, so yes.

So you think Mike would have went into tonight not even breaking even at least? Because im not so sure.

I'm trying to be charitable. Why he didn't reinvest all of the Given/N'Zogbia funds is beyond me, especially on another CM is beyond me. In fact a pacey CM who can play RM if needed. Let's hope we don't pay for his folly at the end of the season.