love hate

goldman

As I survey the wreckage that the once mighty NUFC has become, I'm torn between a desire not to give a fucking shit about the club anymore, and a will that somehow the club can turn around and that the team become competitive, stable and respectable again.

Really wish I didn't care. In some respects I don't. Don't really care about or like any of the players, feel sorry for one or two who look like broken men, but don't hold them in the same regard as Beardsley, Ferdinand, Shearer or Solano.

As for JFK, Ashley, Wise, this tragic comedy must surely be their final jobs in the game. There's nowhere else they could go after this so surely that's them done for, they're all just clinging on now. They all make me puke, Wise particularly.

We look like a Championship side. The personnel, the way we play, our league position. I don't know what would be worse, relegation or having to watch this crap again next season. It all feels a bit like Leeds, which is about as depressing an indictment imaginable.

As I survey the wreckage that the once mighty NUFC has become, I'm torn between a desire not to give a fucking shit about the club anymore, and a will that somehow the club can turn around and that the team become competitive, stable and respectable again.

Really wish I didn't care. In some respects I don't. Don't really care about or like any of the players, feel sorry for one or two who look like broken men, but don't hold them in the same regard as Beardsley, Ferdinand, Shearer or Solano.

As for JFK, Ashley, Wise, this tragic comedy must surely be their final jobs in the game. There's nowhere else they could go after this so surely that's them done for, they're all just clinging on now. They all make me puke, Wise particularly.

We look like a Championship side. The personnel, the way we play, our league position. I don't know what would be worse, relegation or having to watch this crap again next season. It all feels a bit like Leeds, which is about as depressing an indictment imaginable.

give up then. doesn't matter who are owners are, who the manager is, or who they players are. we are still newcastle united, the most passionately supported club in england and we always will be as we, the fans, are the best thing about this club and everyone knows it. we need to stick together and support newcastle and one day you will be thankful you did.