Derby 4 Newcastle 1

Guest Stevie

They were shit, aye but they're there every year tbf so its hardly a day out for them anymore.

Yeh I suppose so.

Like that League Cup when it was Manchester United vs Wigan in the final and the attendance was less than a normal home game for them :lol:

The square just up from real pastyshop in cardiff- 1/2 hour before game a sea of Black & White, 2 daft Reds come waddling round the corner oblivious.

Rather than turn round and leg it, they decide to walk thru us. lad 6 ft from me asks one if he wants a pint?

The red is shocked but like an idiot says yes please......

within 30 seconds they must've had a good few gallon of beer tipped over their sorry heads.

The coppers were watching all this from a few yards away, and laughed like monkeys at the dumb Reds.

We all knew we were in for a pasting on the pitch ,so were there for the crack- one of the best.

If that story is true, I'm shaking my head. That is the sort of thing the cowardly dippers would do. If they were 10 or 20 of Man Utd's firm I'd have liked to see them do that.

The square just up from real pastyshop in cardiff- 1/2 hour before game a sea of Black & White, 2 daft Reds come waddling round the corner oblivious.

Rather than turn round and leg it, they decide to walk thru us. lad 6 ft from me asks one if he wants a pint?

within 30 seconds they must've had a good few gallon of beer tipped over their sorry heads.

The coppers were watching all this from a few yards away, and laughed like monkeys at the dumb Reds.

We all knew we were in for a pasting on the pitch ,so were there for the crack- one of the best.

If that story is true, I'm shaking my head. That is the sort of thing the cowardly dippers would do. If they were 10 or 20 of Man Utd's firm I'd have liked to see them do that.

Think you're getting the gist wrong there mate.There was no malice or bad blood in it. the mancs were laughing too tbf.

Think you're getting the gist wrong there mate.There was no malice or bad blood in it. the mancs were laughing too tbf.

I'm sure they were, just what every supporter wants a load of lager tipped over their heed before they go in the match. Was like that arsehole England fan at Germany 2006, for no reason walks up to a kraut girl and pours 2 pints over her head. What would the toon fans have done if the two Man Utd supporters poured beer over the massed toon fans heads? It's bullying and it's something I have seen from Liverpool supporters, we are Newcastle United fans and we're better than that.