Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats with the stiching? they look like they're incomfortable as hell going off previous adidas kits with stiching all over the body

edit:also fat wankpard looks like he's caught in the headlights of a lorry inthat photo

Edited by Andrew

3258337824_cfd67a1fff.jpg

hahaha :suicide: what the fuck is that?!

Anyway, Chelsea aren't changing the home shirt next season I don't think. The current one still has another season to go.

I thought that too but it seems they are for some reason. They made a statement when they released their current one that it was for season only. And if you look on kitbag, their home one is displayed as 'Chelsea Home 08/09' whereas Liverpool's is 'Liverpool Home 08/10' and ours is 'Newcastle Home 07/09' so it looks like they are changing.

I like the collar on the Bayern shirt - is that a zip up as well? :lol:

Other 'new' adidas shirts...

real-madrid-09-10-home-football-shirt.jpg

ukraine-adidas-09-10-football-kits.jpg

ac-milan-09-10-adidas-football-shirt.jpg

If that AC Milan one is any indication as to what ours is going to be like... then I'm going to be impressed :lol:

If that AC Milan one is any indication as to what ours is going to be like... then I'm going to be impressed :suicide:

Well thats the thing...our present strip is just a piece of generic addidas mechandise...it has no originality in it,no one in germany has been given the brief to design a new Newcastle United strip as our current one is just a monochrome version of the Milan strip from last season....it's an addidas strip, not a Newcastle United strip. I didn't buy it. I bought this one...again...this is what a Newcastle United strip looks like ....:lol:

1984homestrip.jpg

If that AC Milan one is any indication as to what ours is going to be like... then I'm going to be impressed :suicide:

Well thats the thing...our present strip is just a piece of generic addidas mechandise...it has no originality in it,no one in germany has been given the brief to design a new Newcastle United strip as our current one is just a monochrome version of the Milan strip from last season....it's an addidas strip, not a Newcastle United strip. I didn't buy it. I bought this one...again...this is what a Newcastle United strip looks like ....:lol:

1984homestrip.jpg

*cough*

CHAPMAN_Lee_19850824_GH_L.jpg

MacKENZIE_Steve_19841208_GH_L.jpg

tbh

If that AC Milan one is any indication as to what ours is going to be like... then I'm going to be impressed :outahere:

1984homestrip.jpg

*cough*

CHAPMAN_Lee_19850824_GH_L.jpg

MacKENZIE_Steve_19841208_GH_L.jpg

tbh

I'll just get me coat :suicide:

but I still say the current strip looks nothing like a Newcastle United strip as I know it......its fuckin horrible :angry: