Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful Andrew, photographs of new Toon shirts draped on bedcovers can end up all over the Internet if you aren't careful !

<_<

Fuck!!! I wish I hadn't canned the order <_<

I'm definitely re-ordering when someone (anyone?) can find a new source...

I'm with you on that. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Asprilla,

Here's the e-mail I got from pro-direct :

I am e-mailing to regrettably inform you that adidas UK have been unable to supply us with 98% of the adidas originals replica range. We were only informed of this today after chasing the late delivery which was originally due on the 16th of March.

I can sincerely apologise for this as we understand you have been patiently waiting for your product.

Fuck!!! I wish I hadn't canned the order :icon_lol:

I'm definitely re-ordering when someone (anyone?) can find a new source...

I'm with you on that. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Asprilla,

Here's the e-mail I got from pro-direct :

I am e-mailing to regrettably inform you that adidas UK have been unable to supply us with 98% of the adidas originals replica range. We were only informed of this today after chasing the late delivery which was originally due on the 16th of March.

I can sincerely apologise for this as we understand you have been patiently waiting for your product.

<_< Ah well, thanks fella. :icon_lol:

<_< Wonder if we really are being ditched?

Middlesbrough sign Adidas Kit deal

Middlesbrough Football Club today announces adidas as new kit suppliers from summer 2009.

The partnership will give adidas exclusive rights to provide all playing, training and replica kit over an initial four-year term.

The first chance Boro supporters will have to see the result of the new partnership will be the launch of an exciting new training range in June, followed by the launch of a new-look 2009-10 home kit in July.

Middlesbrough FC's Chief Operating Officer Neil Bausor said: "The club is delighted to be joining forces with a market-leading global sports brand.

"The club has a history with adidas that dates back to the 1970s. Our new, long-term agreement enables us to work with adidas again to provide the playing staff and fans alike with product ranges that blend exceptional quality, design and technology.

"We're confident the club's supporters will be delighted with the move to adidas and the new range."

Gavin Thomson, Sales Director adidas UK and Ireland said: "Everyone at adidas is very excited about our new partnership with Middlesbrough Football Club.

"Middlesbrough is a great club with a proud heritage and a loyal fan base. We look forward to a very rewarding and successful relationship for both parties.''

Our pictures show Gareth Southgate with adidas (UK) Ltd's sales development manager, Steve Holland.

All replica kit will continue to be available exclusively via the MFC Official retail stores and online.

Source: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200903...l-kit-deal.html

given that I really like the new england kit I'd welcome umbro with a retro style, reckon it would actually be fairly like the prodirect shirt

Said on the radio the new England shirt will cost £75. Surely not?!

They said the whole kit would cost £75. It'll be shorts and socks too.

Still a fucking rip off mind....

Can't see the point in ditching us and then doing a deal with Boro. We must sell twice as many shirts as them at least.

it might not be them ditching us, could well be Ashley ditching them to replace with someone he prefers

;) Wonder if we really are being ditched?

Middlesbrough sign Adidas Kit deal

Middlesbrough Football Club today announces adidas as new kit suppliers from summer 2009.

The partnership will give adidas exclusive rights to provide all playing, training and replica kit over an initial four-year term.

The first chance Boro supporters will have to see the result of the new partnership will be the launch of an exciting new training range in June, followed by the launch of a new-look 2009-10 home kit in July.

Middlesbrough FC's Chief Operating Officer Neil Bausor said: "The club is delighted to be joining forces with a market-leading global sports brand.

"The club has a history with adidas that dates back to the 1970s. Our new, long-term agreement enables us to work with adidas again to provide the playing staff and fans alike with product ranges that blend exceptional quality, design and technology.

"We're confident the club's supporters will be delighted with the move to adidas and the new range."

Gavin Thomson, Sales Director adidas UK and Ireland said: "Everyone at adidas is very excited about our new partnership with Middlesbrough Football Club.

"Middlesbrough is a great club with a proud heritage and a loyal fan base. We look forward to a very rewarding and successful relationship for both parties.''

Our pictures show Gareth Southgate with adidas (UK) Ltd's sales development manager, Steve Holland.

All replica kit will continue to be available exclusively via the MFC Official retail stores and online.

Source: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200903...l-kit-deal.html

33589294.png

I can't imagine who'd buy the full (adult) England kit except the most cuntish of Home Counties suppowtahh. Junior version for your kid, maybe, but £75 is two weeks' supermarket shop buying things that aren't polyester ;)