Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best moment of the match for me yesterday was when that kid hit the bar on the half-time challenge thing and that cunt off BBC told him he won a new home top. He was already wearing one.

I know someone who has been apart of that, and even those who lost in it still got a top.

Best moment of the match for me yesterday was when that kid hit the bar on the half-time challenge thing and that cunt off BBC told him he won a new home top. He was already wearing one.

I know someone who has been apart of that, and even those who lost in it still got a top.

Aye and I bet that these tops get counted as 'tops sold within the first week' showing that we're still investing in the club yadda, yadda, yadda....

How come they don't have a big shitty panel on the back of theirs ruining it?

Because it's a FA and/or Premier League rule now.

have they brought that in this year? it wasn't a rule last time we picked a home shirt design for sure because the mackems don't have one on their current shirt but we still went for a patch on the back

personally I just think whoever is picking our designs is a twat, not unlike most of the people currently involved in making decisions at the club

have they brought that in this year? it wasn't a rule last time we picked a home shirt design for sure because the mackems don't have one on their current shirt but we still went for a patch on the back

personally I just think whoever is picking our designs is a twat, not unlike most of the people currently involved in making decisions at the club

I'm not so sure how them who shall not be named get away with it, but I'm sure even Blackburn had to have the panel, but the thing with AC Milan is that a white number and name will stand out.

I'm not so sure how them who shall not be named get away with it, but I'm sure even Blackburn had to have the panel, but the thing with AC Milan is that a white number and name will stand out.

10PEDBBRHSS0809.jpg

I reckon the only reason we have a panel is because it looks ridiculous without a name & number, therefore everyone will get a n&n, therefore more cash for fat ashley's back pocket.

If it is a PL rule, there is no reason why the replica has to have one. When we were in the uefa when we still had a asics kit, that had a black panel for european games but the replica didn't.

That back of our new kit really is an abomination, even with name and number!!!

Basically looks like the whole back of the shirt is white. As bad as panels are, at least on the current one it's not as overwhelming and there are some stripy things on the side... but this new one... Yuck!

Even if the new shirt made me look like Jonny fuckin Depp I wouldn't buy one. Line the pockets of the Fat One for some atrocious abomination of our iconic strip? No thanks Mike you cunt.

see that home one is niiiiice, why can't ours look like that?

tbf with the exception of the panel and the turnover collar, it's exactly the same template as ours.... :good:

see that home one is niiiiice, why can't ours look like that?

tbf with the exception of the panel and the turnover collar, it's exactly the same template as ours.... :)

badge placement :good:

besides they are the things I don't like about our newest shirt so there you go

Yeah but the badge placement would only have been better if they'd shift the adidas logo to the other side. leaving it in the middle on it's own looks even more ridiculous than both of them being in the middle.

I dont mind the badge being in the middle. I quite like it in fact. I hate the collar on the new shirt as well as the aforementioned panel.

I really like the collar on the AC 3rd kit above though. If we had that template as our home kit it would be niiiiice.

As it stands I hate the new kit and will definitely not be buying one.

I reckon the only reason we have a panel is because it looks ridiculous without a name & number, therefore everyone will get a n&n, therefore more cash for fat ashley's back pocket.

If it is a PL rule, there is no reason why the replica has to have one. When we were in the uefa when we still had a asics kit, that had a black panel for european games but the replica didn't.

I had a black patch on my ASICS kit when I got a number put one!

• 2 weeks later...