Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does our shirt look like with Championship numbering?

Better yet, what does Championship numbering look like?

Enjoy... :lol:

ioiw61.jpg

ROWLES_7_BLKGOLD_1.jpg

That second one is likely to be the colour of numbers we'll use.

saw someone yesterday on the tour with the new numbers, its like the second one but the gold trim is more of a bronze

looks shite

From what I'm hearing there's a whole new home kit next year (not just a new sponsor) - and the new third shirt (yes - there is one!) is black and blue stripes...

More exclusives from Mr Flintoff...

Old news, I heard that yesterday.

From what I'm hearing there's a whole new home kit next year (not just a new sponsor) - and the new third shirt (yes - there is one!) is black and blue stripes...

The day before, for me. Ner ner ner :lol:

:lol: Who told you, was it my alter-ego who can't get anywhere near a cricket ball?

:lol: Who told you, was it my alter-ego who can't get anywhere near a cricket ball?

Nah it was my alter-ego who can't catch a cricket ball.

ours is advertised as being 2009-10 on all the websites.

we do tend to have a touch of the "blade runners" (anything except coca cola that was advertised famously went bankrupt within a while of the film being released). (NTL, northern rock and a few others have hit hard times since we got them on our shirt).

Tends to suggest that we could possibly be switching away from adidas?

Anyway, Chelsea have replaced their home kit after only 12 months too :lol:

ours is advertised as being 2009-10 on all the websites.

we do tend to have a touch of the "blade runners" (anything except coca cola that was advertised famously went bankrupt within a while of the film being released). (NTL, northern rock and a few others have hit hard times since we got them on our shirt).

We've been sponsored by 4 companies and if I'm right, the only one that hasn't been bought out someone else is Northern Rock - and that's owned by the tax payer!

Tends to suggest that we could possibly be switching away from adidas?

Anyway, Chelsea have replaced their home kit after only 12 months too :lol:

No plans to move away from adidas from what I can gather - solely the opportunity to do away with their own customer charter of 2-year life cycles by using the new sponsor as an excuse.

Don't forget the club store at SJP is part-owned by adidas so any move away from that would be very surprising (rival company apparel in their own store - or the sale of their share of the profits of the SJP store?)

Everton - what the fuck is it with that diaphram line? Bet that will irritate like fuck! Ah well, enjoy it Michael ;)

everton-09-10-le-coq-sportif-home-kit.jpg

Blackburn

blackburn-rovers-09-10-umbro-home-shirt.jpg

And one from our own league... Barnsley :D

barnsley-09-10-lotto-home-kit.jpg

Everton - what the fuck is it with that diaphram line? Bet that will irritate like fuck! Ah well, enjoy it Michael :D

everton-09-10-le-coq-sportif-home-kit.jpg

Blackburn

blackburn-rovers-09-10-umbro-home-shirt.jpg

What the hell is going on with that Everton shirt? It looks like some woman's top that shows off the cleavage with a white t-shirt underneath. It's just awful. Our one is OK, although the collar doesn't do it for me.