Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch all depends on hhe colour of number we go for, black or White and we have a patch

red would let us have full stripes

given there no coloured accents on the shirt I reckon well be seeing a patch again

DO NOT shoot the messenger, but, ALLEGEDLY..

The home kit doesn't come out tomorrow. It will be the last of three kits to be released, and it wont be on sale until August.

The away kit (apparently white) and third kit (apparently royal blue) are being released in June. Something to do with contracts and Adidas.

This comes from a fairly reliable source, who's address and telephone number will appear on here if this turns out to be bullshit. :D

So far so good. Apart from the 'royal' bit. :icon_lol:

are you all too blind to see that the Puma badge, norn rock and the newcastle badge are simple bits of plastic/paper just sat on the shirt :D? they are clearly fake.

are you all too blind to see that the Puma badge, norn rock and the newcastle badge are simple bits of plastic/paper just sat on the shirt :D? they are clearly fake.

you've a point about the home one, I disagree but you've a point tbf

the other two though, particularly the blue one you're well off

You have to look at the stripes and they way they join together - in a typical Adidas NUFC fashion and the new Puma 'star' collar to see the shirt is genuine.

My guess is that it's a prototype.

Fucking lush though.

If they're fake I pity the poor cunt who went to the bother of fabricating them.

If they're fake I pity the poor cunt who went to the bother of fabricating them.

not totally convinced. if however they are the real deal, my money is staying in my pocket. don't like them.

Fuck you are a moron.

Look at the tag!!!

withcircle.jpg

nufcg.jpg

Not convinced, looks Photoshopped as owt.

If this is legit, I'm thinking it will have another white patch on the back, if you look inside the collar, where the 'cape' is the inside is black but the rest is white (no visible stripes)...although it could be double layered inside?

Still a pretty crap effort IMO, don't like the white around the crest or it 'bridging' over 2 stripes, the Puma logo should be on the right and as highlighted already the collar/cape is tits. Whereas I was never a huge fan of the big felt northern rock logo on previous tops, this plastic thing looks cheap and wank.

Edited by angrysteve

I have an AC Milan shirt with the BWIN logo in the same style, e.g black bar and white text and it's plastic and whilst it looks cheaper it's much nicer to wear.

Today these are been claimed to be our kits for next season. Newsnow have an article claiming these have been leaked over the internet. Imo load of bullshit. Crap kits, look fake, and don't particularly like them.