Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the patch was a rule? They might have changed it now though.

I've explained this 4 or 5 times in this thread :unsure:

Striped shirts only need to be patched if the Number and lettering being put on the back does not stand out from both of the shirts primary colours

since sunderland will presumably use black lettering they dont need patches but because we use either black or white we DO need a patch

if we used red lettering (which would look fantastic) we wouldnt need a patched shirt

so how will the back bit look like?? have a pic??

That Forest shirt, as good as it looks, was part of the umbro training wear from about 5 years ago.

I bought one for about $30 aus.

To me it says more about how easy it is to fuck a kit up than it is to realise most people prefer something classic looking.

i have to say adidas do a good job with shirts, better dan umbro

Who's Dan?

fack im glad i dnt hve to listen to jawdee accents dwn here...make me cringe hahaha glad dis is a forum and no recordings bein made :unsure::lol::lol::icon_lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

The new Rangers top is the best club top in football right now I think.

37803621_l.jpg

Edited by Gordon McKeag

Who's Dan?

fack im glad i dnt hve to listen to jawdee accents dwn here...make me cringe hahaha glad dis is a forum and no recordings bein made :unsure::lol::lol::icon_lol:

So am I because who could pronounce your fucking drivel?

37803621_l.jpg

Again...:unsure:

The shirt manufacturers have had far too much say in the design of kits IMO. 99.99999% of fans like the simple designs.

37803621_l.jpg

The shirt manufacturers have had far too much say in the design of kits IMO. 99.99999% of fans like the simple designs.

agreed, look at our kits, black and white striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

sounds so simple when you put it like that but it still manages to get completely arsed up more often than not

occasionally there are things added people love like the grandad collar (which I didnt love tbh) but no one ever likes all the swishes and flourishes and shite

Who's Dan?

planning to repeat everything i say r u? :)

37803621_l.jpg

Umbro certainly are top notch at the moment by a country mile. Hope we end up back with them when the Puma contract runs out.

37803621_l.jpg

agreed, look at our kits, black and white striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

sounds so simple when you put it like that but it still manages to get completely arsed up more often than not

occasionally there are things added people love like the grandad collar (which I didnt love tbh) but no one ever likes all the swishes and flourishes and shite

Aye - whereas most people are commenting on our home shirt, has anyone had a good shifty at the shorts and socks? What the fuck are all those white slashes about? Looks like whoever's designed it has left the computer unprotected whilst their kid has been in the room - just pointless.

Who's Dan?

planning to repeat everything i say r u? :)

Just trying to get in about your dirty slag of a sister really.

And that Rangers top is class. I'd love a Newcastle one like that, instead of the tacky shite we've got this season.

That Forest shirt is really nice.

Ben will be happy...

:unsure::lol: They got married a few days ago so he's now stuck in my family.. poor lad. Might buy him the shirt. :lol:

Just taken delivery of the new away shirt and I agree with just about everything Zebra said about it, the badge looks terrific imo, very clean and very detailed the northern rock logo feels fine and as hes said its the most comfortable shirt we've had on offer for a while all the stiching inside is very smooth and not prickly as it used to be with adidas