Northern Rock

Guest stormrider

The fat Spurs twat Danny Kelly was spouting off during his show on talksport last week about how he was affronted that Northern Rock is a nationalised bank and is, therefore, subsidising NUFC and the players' wages. Tit.

I e-mailed the lardy-assed twat to put him right i.e. that all the money had been paid years ago, thus negating his argument. Needless to say he didn't reply or read it out. Twat.

The fat Spurs twat Danny Kelly was spouting off during his show on talksport last week about how he was affronted that Northern Rock is a nationalised bank and is, therefore, subsidising NUFC and the players' wages. Tit.

I e-mailed the lardy-assed twat to put him right i.e. that all the money had been paid years ago, thus negating his argument. Needless to say he didn't reply or read it out. Twat.

Wow, I hope no one explains to him that AIG has taken a whole LOT of my government's money while continuing to support the front of the ManU kit or he'll really be disappointed.

See, I can't understand how you can stick Talksport. I'd guess Danny Kelly knew it was bollocks but just said it for a reaction - which he got - the fat, high-pitched cunt that he is.

See, I can't understand how you can stick Talksport. I'd guess Danny Kelly knew it was bollocks but just said it for a reaction - which he got - the fat, high-pitched cunt that he is.

I usually listen through the day and switch it off at 4pm. If I'm in the kitchen or in the car after that I probably switch it on - which is probably what happened the other evening.